• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

RP912

Banned
vVbyEKw.png

WE MADE IT

DMczaf

White guy here to do what Big E, R Truth, Kofi, Mark Henry, Titus O'Neil, Xavier Woods, Booker T, Byron Saxton, and Heath Slater couldn't get done.

MC Safety

I suppose the same happened with Emma. Is WWE just pulling NXT peeps out too early? Who books NXT? Anyone know?

I'd say Emma's gimmick works well in a small, intimate auditorium, too.

Sometimes that stuff just doesn't translate.

With Emma, I also think they should have let her try to establish herself before saddling her as Santino's accomplice/girlfriend.

Raw64life

Went to the bathroom during the Divas match. Reading through the comments on that match here, I missed nothing. So much for "AJ just needs better women to wrestle and she'd have great matches!" She just sucks.

Kept rebuffering and finally locked-up on the PS4, anyone else having that problem? I just installed the app on the Xbone and so far, so good

Ithil

I'd say Emma's gimmick works well in a small, intimate auditorium, too.

Sometimes that stuff just doesn't translate.

With Emma, I also think they should have let her try to establish herself before saddling her as Santino's accomplice/girlfriend.

They also did it backwards, and assumed everyone was already in on the joke. Instead people were just confused.

Top Bottom