• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Thorakai

luke harper seems like the kinda man with a tumblr following. his expressions just beg for the teenage girl demographic to fall in love with a savage man.

You people want to send everyone to NXT.

All according to plan. Sina will finally have RAW to himself.

JFNPfGm.jpg

dream

Come on, Jericho's been working the same "yeah bay-beh!" match for the past 15 years. I bet you could compare this match with something he did in 1999 and it will be identical, spot for spot.

RP912

Banned
The hatred for jericho is sickening :/. Dude doing what some of the MAIN event roster needs to do...put over talent and still be a star.

KissVibes

Banned
Jericho is slow as fuck. Ya'll ever seen him on stage with Fozzy? He looks like he's in his 50s when he's on stage.

And who cares if Bray beats Jericho? Everyone beats Jericho. Fandango beat Jericho in a horrifically stale match at WRESTLEMANIA.

ScribbleD

The hatred for jericho is sickening :/. Dude doing what some of the MAIN event roster needs to do...put over talent and still be a star.

Ignore it, WrassleGAF is the most fickle thing on this whole site. One night it's "YAY, USOS FINALLY GOT THE STRAPS" and for the next several months it's "UGH get them off my tv!"

This PPV has been rock solid so far. Just enjoy the show.

RP912

Banned
Ignore it, WrassleGAF is the most fickle thing on this whole site. One night it's "YAY, USOS FINALLY GOT THE STRAPS" and for the next several months it's "UGH get them off my tv!"

This PPV has been rock solid so far. Just enjoy the show.

Yea no lie the ppv is growing on me after a few duds. Wayyyyy better than battleground 2013 but the fact remains this should have been a 2 hour special.

Top Bottom