• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

So Cena wins and then Bork comes down and beats the ever hustle, loyalty and respecting crap out of him so he has a excuse for missing Raw tomorrow?

Bowser

Don't start with the food network gifs. It got gross really fast.

CivWZC2.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Almost no cena staredown will get heat because cenah has had xpac heat with half the audience for like 8 years

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, Cena actually sold the fuck out of that punch. Looked brutal!

ghostmind

I'm not sure that I understand why Reigns is in this match. Triple H was livid that Reigns was part of the MitB match, after he had purposely excluded him from it, yet the night after MitB he just puts Reigns in the Fatal 4 way for what? Shits and giggles?

The story has been that they want the title back with The Authority... So again, why is Reigns in this? It makes no sense.

Kenobi

I'm not sure that I understand why Reigns is in this match. Triple H was livid that Reigns was part of the MitB match, after he had purposely excluded him from it, yet the night after MitB he just puts Reigns in the Fatal 4 way for what? Shits and giggles?

The story has been that they want the title back with The Authority... So again, why is Reigns in this? It makes no sense.

Plan B.

Top Bottom