• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

VYz2M.gif

dream

I'm sad because RKO lost. You're all sad because John Cena won. We need Sblargh with his positivity gimmick to cheer us up.

Verendus

Banned
Match was decent.

Anyhow, shit PPV. Way too long. Whether it's because I'm impatient now, but I can't stand all the pointless filler segments. This PPV would instantly improve if they trimmed the crap and just made it 2 hours. It doesn't help there was no Rollins/Ambrose which was the match I was looking forward to most. Instead, I got three shit segments with them instead.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
And no Brock. Jesus, if I went to that PPV I would be mad right now. Cancelled the Rollins/Ambrose match, the miz and Cena wins lol. I don't know if I am going to keep my network subscription.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's amazing, but Reigns if worse on the mic and in the ring than Cena. All Reigns can do is spear and howl. If he's the next Cena, then wow, is this shit going to be unbearable. He's living proof of how far looks can take you.

Top Bottom