• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Brock gettin' it in too, breh.

2nkigc9.gif

tumblr_n6d85kBRXS1rofocqo1_400.gif

even Brock's future enhancement talent are getting jiggy with it!

Is that Sami Zayn from Watch Dogs?

Sami and Aiden are worlds apart!

let's dance everybody!

DiscoJon

Banned
Sami Zayn is never going to get over with his ludicrous name and his oh so generic look/gimmick.

Oh he's INTERNATIONAL! Oh he's INDIE! Oh he's CANADIAN!

Sami_Zayn.jpg

Guy makes stale white bread seem exciting.

Adam Rose should've been an EDC head, that's what the kids are into these days. Their beats and waiting for it to drop.

i5uKWIJCa4YJO.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but when doing the entrance he was almost jumped twice by women. One with the shield and one alone. Then in the Canada smackdown taping a women flashed him.

bah you missed my edit where i redact that statement. dude sees boobs for dayzzz

strobogo

Banned
I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts/radios from 2000-2002 about WCW and Scott Steiner, and I've discovered what I thought was true is still completely true.

Scott Steiner has got to be the most terrifying man to work for/with. It's like a pen dropping can set him off. Even with Meng, it sounds like he's a nice guy you just didn't want to piss off. Scott just seems like either a funny guy who you want to be on the side of or Satan himself.

Being able to go back and redo the WCW gifs in HD, Scott Steiner is even more terrifying. Dude was constantly stiffing dudes in the head/neck and you can see his body swell up and veins pop out while hitting people and yelling.

Sami Zayn is never going to get over with his ludicrous name and his oh so generic look/gimmick.

Sami_Zayn.jpg

dudes lack of gimmick will get him over. i'm not uber optimistic about him cause he might get paige'd (horrid booking and direction) but the fact that he doesn't stick out in nxt, makes him stick out in nxt.

Ithil

Sami_Zayn.jpg

He was over by the end of his entrance for his first match in WWE.

My only exposure to Sami Zayn. I fear it's all downhill from here.

image.php

i'd imagine you make the same face BJ makes in your avi if you ever watch NXT. It's quite perfect actually.

God this Sunshine song they chose for Summerslam is hype as fuck. It's on repeat, and i'm sure it'll be on repeat for weeks.

Alucard

Banned
Too many people believing fake news on here. Here, I'll post something legit from Sharpshoots.com to make up for it:

Many within the WWE creative team are unhappy with how Dolph Ziggler continues to be used. Numerous writers have approached higher ups in the company about giving Dolph a legitimate shot at stardom, but those close to Vince do not feel that Dolph has the marketability of a top star. A writer I spoke to has said that unless a Daniel Bryan situation happens and fans yell and complain until they get what they want, Ziggler isn't going anywhere. The same writer said that Vince "simply doesn't like Dolph." This is the same source who uncovered that the decision to put Daniel Bryan in the main event of Wrestlemania XXX happened only weeks before the event.

Sounds like Ziggler isn't going anywhere unless someone changes Vince's mind or the fans keep showing their support.

Too many people believing fake news on here. Here, I'll post something legit from Sharpshoots.com to make up for it:

Sounds like Ziggler isn't going anywhere unless someone changes Vince's mind or the fans keep showing their support.

and i can't see the support growing any more than it is now because of Dolph not going anywhere. Daniel Bryan got the support he got mostly because of the shot he got at Summerslam last year. They put him in the chase and the fans never forgot about it. Give Dolph that same treatment, he'll be getting WE WANT ZIGGLER chants more than ever. Just give him a chance.

fake newz or not, that's my entire stance about Mr. Ziggle.

Top Bottom