• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

kiguel182

Orton's fallen hard since losing the titles :(

Sting watches in the rafters, and it looks like he's gonna be the one to fight off the MMA guys, but then SWERVE it's Brock in Sting facepaint

XbqkhVB.gif

Swerve.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Every time I see this Guy Fieri gif I wanna throw my fucking monitor out the window.
I love that gif, I mean I know he's apparently a pizza shit, but there's just so much going on, the bite, the ecstasy of deliciousness, the exclamation at the end as to say "nailed it!"

H7WuY3b.gif

Great gif, would post again.

oh shit

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Randy Orton as of today, July 21, 2014. WWE wishes Randy the best in all his future endeavors.

It was just tinted windows, man. Just a big misunderstanding!

jred2k

oh shit

It was just tinted windows, man. Just a big misunderstanding!

What the fuck man. Swagger smokes joints everywhere and gets pushed to the fucking moon and Orton gets released for that? I'm surprised Ryder hasn't been let go for all the stealing from catering.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I honestly have to say that I am not looking forward to Reigns as the next guy. After all these years of waiting for Cena to finish his run, and now it's Reigns? I know he has the look, but his mic skills are terrible, and his in ring work is incredibly limited. Far more so than Cena. He has all the potential to be great, but the WWE is going to push him years before he's ready, and now we'll be stuck with him spearing and hollering to end every show.

Although there has been a lot of promotional information leaked out for Summerslam, many within the company feel that WWE has been swerving people into thinking they know beforehand, and Cena vs Lesnar may not actually be the match. Dean Ambrose is said to be making waves backstage with creative and the agents but not with management. Key people in the company don't see Ambrose in the main event scene and think he can work matches when needed but they don't see him as a breakout star like they do with Reigns.
Welp.

Malvingt2

I honestly have to say that I am not looking forward to Reigns as the next guy. After all these years of waiting for Cena to finish his run, and now it's Reigns? I know he has the look, but his mic skills are terrible, and his in ring work is incredibly limited. Far more so than Cena. He has all the potential to be great, but the WWE is going to push him years before he's ready, and now we'll be stuck with him spearing and hollering to end every show.

You are very kind. For me, he is just plain bad. He needs to improve ASAP in the ring.

say it straight

reigns is shit, wrestling is dead

Jamie OD

I know everybody is waiting for the Network to upload Nitro but can they add more World Class stuff first? I'm just about finished with what is currently available and have enjoyed it a lot. I can see why the von Erichs Vs Freebirds feud is so fondly remembered. The 6-man tag lumberjack match from episode 61 was nuts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts/radios from 2000-2002 about WCW and Scott Steiner, and I've discovered what I thought was true is still completely true.

Scott Steiner has got to be the most terrifying man to work for/with. It's like a pen dropping can set him off. Even with Meng, it sounds like he's a nice guy you just didn't want to piss off. Scott just seems like either a funny guy who you want to be on the side of or Satan himself.

Malvingt2

Entertainment reporter Chris Van Vliet of CBS 19 News in Cleveland spoke with CM Punk on the red carpet at tonight's AP Music Awards at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and asked him if he is a WWE Superstar or a former WWE Superstar. Punk replied:

"Neither. I'm CM Punk."

that respond... lol

It turns out Plan C was a ruse. More than a few letters off:

It seems like the plan for the big announcement of who's challenging John Cena for the title at Summerslam has been revealed. Noted legend The Wall has been spotted backstage.

Plan W

The Wall

Top Bottom