• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I think I'm gonna watch that new Noah movie after i eat. I'll catch the second half of RAW still, probably. Brock's more likely to show up in the second half, right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which season of The Wire is this from?

image.php

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
barring any mic skills, lack of ring psychology, John Morrison had a great look. No water in that mane. I wanna see more of him since he was sort of building some momentum when i wasn't watching at the time. 2007 to pre Punk pipebomb promo is such a blur to me and it's something i really wanna explore.

He also had a caveman brow.

jred2k

Someone can quote this and call me a dip shit later, but there is no way Sting is on tonight. He'd have to be in the building already applying makeup to all the creases in his face to be ready for the show. Not to mention, "Headlock Headlines" sounds like Z tier dirtsheetz/made up by Alucard.

strobogo

Banned
Isn't it weird that Sting has been readily available in TNA for the last decade, but the idea of him showing up on Raw makes it feel like the first time anyone has seen him since the last Nitro?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, possible Ascension debut tonight? Guess I have to fucking watch Raw also. NOT ENOUGH TIME

Can't find a source, but apparently Ricky Steamboat was possibly rehired?

Shit, possible Ascension debut tonight? Guess I have to fucking watch Raw also. NOT ENOUGH TIME
They're gonna come out to "Somebody Call My Mama" and wear red tracksuits and dance to the ring. Sting will be their manager.

I've saved you the trouble in advance
Not to mention, "Headlock Headlines" sounds like Z tier dirtsheetz/made up by Alucard.

now what would make you think that

alstein

D6FrqQZ.jpg

barring any mic skills, lack of ring psychology, John Morrison had a great look. No water in that mane. I wanna see more of him since he was sort of building some momentum when i wasn't watching at the time. 2007 to pre Punk pipebomb promo is such a blur to me and it's something i really wanna explore.

People like Morrison and Miz are perfect as tag workers, where the other half can cover their deficiencies (and Miz and Morrison complemented each other perfectly)

Miz was Stan Lane while Morrison was the Bobby Eaton of the group.

Snaku

Banned
Why do we still not have a decent gif of Bork F5ing the shark? The microscopic piece of shit that's been floating around the web for years is just pathetic.

God forbid but I like the ascension. I do not however like the comparisons to LOD because let's be real. Also, I want the Usos to lose the belts and if it's not to the Wyatt's just who the hell is left?

Alucard

Banned
Someone can quote this and call me a dip shit later, but there is no way Sting is on tonight. He'd have to be in the building already applying makeup to all the creases in his face to be ready for the show. Not to mention, "Headlock Headlines" sounds like Z tier dirtsheetz/made up by Alucard.

Oh God why? I was actually looking forward to this RAW as well.

Guys, come on. A little critical thinking, please. Would it have been more obvious that I made up fake news if I'd said the name of the site was "Bodyslam Bullshit" or "2 Dirty 4 Life"?

jred2k

Guys, come on. A little critical thinking, please. Would it have been more obvious that I made up fake news if I'd said the name of the site was "Bodyslam Bullshit" or "2 Dirty 4 Life"?

Considering the names of some real sheetz sites, I don't think "Headlock Headlines" is that out of the question.

Hasney

Sting? Well I hope this means the return of depressed Sting fan, and then he never shows up.

Also, please no Ascension. I'd much rather have the Usos than the Ascension until Ascension put on a good match.

EDIT: that looked like total did sheet writing. Since they make it all up, I think Alucard has a career in this.

Meltzerz for IWP

With Cena out shooting a movie, many imagined Heyman Plan C was to bring out Lesnar and run an angle where he calls out Cena. Turns out Plan C means Chael, as in Chael Sonnen. After he was let go by UFC he's been in contact with HHH, noted steroid user who doesn't mind Chael being on the juice. They are booking the angle in which Heyman gonna surround himself with MMA guys, including Josh Barnett and Bob Sapp, and take over the company. One source told me Chael was walking around backstage earlier, but it could've been Sting without face paint, it's unconfirmed.

kiguel182

Holy shit. Sorry, guys. :(

I'll just stick to legit dirt sheets next time. Ones like...

Newz World Order
Suplex Shooters
Three Count News
Hot Shot Shooting

The fact that that passed on as legit dirtsheets tells a lot about how bad they are.

Or maybe it just means you should start a blog and write bullshit to see how many clicks you could get.

Top Bottom