• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

iDoRNOh.jpg

ghostmind

ZSJ is going to be an acquired taste for the typical WWE audience, but if he can do good promo work and is promoted correctly, he may catch on with the crowd.

I suppose the thing for me was even what Bryan was saying: "what he's doing isn't explosive but as a wrestler you can really appreciate it"

Dude has slow swag and calmly moves between moves but if you're doing that the whole match with a kick every now and then it just seems like it'd be awkward on Raw or something

Slow matches with lots of holds already kill crowds, even if what he's doing is way more impressive from a technical perspective....it's still two dudes tangled in the ring

Dude has a look and swag though so I'm sure he could get over

Valentus

i really want to know HOW haitch convinced Vince to throw him dollars to made his CWC after that, even NXT is the superior weekly show, is a money sinkhole to wwe.

"YOU MADE ME BURN MONEY WEEK AFTER WEEK IN THAT STUPID NXT THING, AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO HIRE THOSE MIDGETS OF ALL THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!?"

But thank god for that, if someone told me in the attitude era, that HHH will the the one that will guide WWE to the new better era, i will laugh in his face.

Gotta say, I kind of love that literally the week New Day becomes the longest reigning tag champs so commentary won't say "Kendrick" anymore, he comes back

If only London was with him :(

I hate that I'm a hugger shirt because my captions always cover it up and it looks like it is saying something else. Then I have to best the shit out of wwe.

Time for TPK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Lmfao! What a great finish, took a page out of Eddie's book to beat a fan. Damn why did TBK have to fuck up in his earlier run? We missed some great work.

Btw sign the fucking kid, he's great

Top Bottom