• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Mendoza got over in that match with great offense + great heel work from TBK.

That was probably my overall favorite match from the series so far.

Fantomex

Any of you guys attended WWE events at the Honda Center in Anaheim? Thinking about getting some tickets for my son next week. Not sure if I wanna be on the floor, or n the stands.

Mendoza got over in that match with great offense + great heel work from TBK.

That was probably my overall favorite match from the series so far.
You must be me, it was my favourite match as well. I hope TBK signs so we can get some of his magnificent work again. He doesn't even need to be in the Cruiserweight division simply because he's a previous wwe champion.

Any of you guys attended WWE events at the Honda Center in Anaheim? Thinking about getting some tickets for my son next week. Not sure if I wanna be on the floor, or n the stands.

Ringside is fun but unless you are front row there is almost no benefit to those seats. My choice is always to go for the first level of elevated seating available. You are slightly away from the action, but you are also slightly elevated and should be able to see both the stage and ring without issue.

I was looking at the ticketmaster site and I think section 210 and/or 222 are ideal for the venue. I have no idea if tickets are available for there currently.

Among many other reasons, I hope Hillary and Kaine win so we get at least 4 years of Kane gifs in political threads.
kane.gif

Meltzer confirmed Vince booked Raw and not HHH and I don't get why he had to confirm it in the first place. I guess I don't understand why there are a group of people out there who seem to think anything decent the WWE do had to be HHH.

Meltzer confirmed Vince booked Raw and not HHH and I don't get why he had to confirm it in the first place. I guess I don't understand why there are a group of people out there who seem to think anything decent the WWE do had to be HHH.
Because smarks try to convince themselves that Vince is senile and doesn't have it anymore. Vince can still do great shit but he tends to coast a lot imo. He knows with NFL around the corner he has to definitely do something to keep the viewers tuning in.

Valentus

Is there any moment that a raw or SD episode was aired without vince consent?

The only show that Haitch has full autonomy is NXT.

Gonna go watch Lights Out with a friend and look like a total jobber
Zach
since I'm easily spooked.
Someone
Blue
better be here to put me over when I get back.

Ok you guys were right about ending of SD. It sucked. Cena putting an AA clinic and all it took was one super kick.

E:: But then I can see Ziggler getting a chance since him and Shane are probably still best buds from the Spirit Squad days

Gonna go watch Lights Out with a friend and look like a total jobber
Zach
since I'm easily spooked.
Someone
Blue
better be here to put me over when I get back.
Get your accolades up little man before thinking I will put you over. You beat SF, then we'll talk. That will be easy for you anyway lol.

Fantomex

Ringside is fun but unless you are front row there is almost no benefit to those seats. My choice is always to go for the first level of elevated seating available. You are slightly away from the action, but you are also slightly elevated and should be able to see both the stage and ring without issue.

I was looking at the ticketmaster site and I think section 210 and/or 222 are ideal for the venue. I have no idea if tickets are available for there currently.

Thats exactly what my gut feeling was. Thank you so much for this info brother I truly appreciate it.

Cagey

Banned
I've never watched or even seen Zack Sabre Jr before this CWC taping. He's got the look of a local jobber Diesel would have crushed back in the day. He's so god damn skinny. I couldn't take any of his shit seriously: "he's able to hold this hold because this is all fake" isn't a fun thought when I'm watching wrasslin.

A solid 18 months in the gym so he looks like a wrestler and I'd like him a lot more.

Daniel Bryan was small but he was stoutly built by the time he had his WHC run.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never watched or even seen Zack Sabre Jr before this CWC taping. He's got the look of a local jobber Diesel would have crushed back in the day. He's so god damn skinny. I couldn't take any of his shit seriously: "he's able to hold this hold because this is all fake" isn't a fun thought when I'm watching wrasslin.

A solid 18 months in the gym so he looks like a wrestler and I'd like him a lot more.

Daniel Bryan was small but he was stoutly built by the time he had his WHC run.

friend, look at the two guys headlining summerslam

that is the look now.

Cagey

Banned
friend, look at the two guys headlining summerslam

that is the look now.
We live in an era where "believability" means "he's like me so I can relate! he should be the heavyweight champion fighter of the world because it makes.me think I could too" instead of believing someone's a combo of strongest or toughest or craziest or most skilled or savviest SOB to place up boots and look for a fight.

That's not some sly dig at posters here; that's David Shoemaker's description for Dean Ambrose as champion: believable in an everyman way. I'd certainly believe Ambrose as champion as the crazy sadistic one in the bar fight, a habitual line stepper.

Tony Nese, on the other hand... he speaks to me.

oddjobs

love how the CGI wrestlers used in the CWC inserts are more buff than anyone in the actual tournament. probably the only thing Vince has seen of the show.

Kendrick's theme is so good.

We live in an era where "believability" means "he's like me so I can relate! he should be the heavyweight champion fighter of the world because it makes.me think I could too" instead of believing someone's a combo of strongest or toughest or craziest or most skilled or savviest SOB to place up boots and look for a fight.

Reminder the last two people anyone outside of here regularly said this about just both tested positive for drugs

If that's what looking like a wrestler leads to, I'm glad ZSJ ain't that

Top Bottom