• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

All this ZSJ hate is depressing.. Wait till his second round match, it's much more explosive and at times looks like a shoot fight. Can't wait for it to air.

stuffs from 2007

Leave him alone! He's just an old man!

7sOExkj.0.gif

Can we get Jeff Hardy and Anglel back part time?
Hardy would be able to get the expensive shit again instead of the knock off brands, his body probably can't take that high anymore.
stuffs from 2007
I was reading this last week, I loved how he doesn't even let him finish. He did one back in 2001 that was freaking hilarious, he was angry as hell.

If that's true... what?
Probably lied and said her father was on the rebound again.

If that's true... what?

She's had the longest schedule of any non-injured woman wrestler in years. More consecutive PPV matches than anybody since the Trish/Lita days. I don't blame her for wanting even a few extra weeks off. Can't imagine she'll have another televised singles match between now and the Summerslam rematch, and I assume she'll have a longer break after that

Probably wanted to wait till Summerslam but then she had 4 TV matches in a 8 day spree (last Raw, last week's SD, this Raw, and the PPV) and couldn't take any more

XenoRaven

Instead of a brand split they should have made room for rotating schedules. Give the wrestlers significant time off and give others a chance to shine while the Cenas and the Romans are out.

Shadow780

Looking at their European tour schedule, especially for Charlotte it's no wonder, how can anyone survive that grueling grind is beyond me.

I think time off is fine. But she should have waited after the rematch.

And maybe the rematch will be at Summerslam.
I guess you could always have Dana play lackey until Charlotte comes back maybe in two weeks to request her rematch.
So, I am thinking Sasha turns heel after SummerSlam when Bayley gets called up and we get Bayley v. Sasha at Royal Rumble.
Too early, I say have her heel by the end of the year, keep her & Bayley friends until Royal Rumble, then have the match at Mania. Please don't do a 3 way match again.
Or Bayley shows up next week and we get Bayley vs. Sasha in Brooklyn Pt 2
Errr is Bayley putting Sasha over this time?

jmdajr

Instead of a brand split they should have made room for rotating schedules. Give the wrestlers significant time off and give others a chance to shine while the Cenas and the Romans are out.

To be fair some probbaly hate time off. Like the guy at work who never takes vacation.

Some you would literally have to force.

edit: Imagine telling Vince he needs a vacation. Has the dude like..ever taken one?

For the European tour Charlotte wrestled about nine nights straight in a row, can't blame her for wanting some time off. Honestly it's a miracle she hasn't been injured yet in the slightest. Them Flair genetics be at work.

somedevil

So after their Summerslam match she is going to take a break.

So who is next? Dana, Paige, Summer Rae or will they go to Nia Jax early?

Shadow780

They can debut Bayley but it's too early for that storyline. They can tease on Raw after Summerslam and have Bayley go through the roster first.

#ShootWednesday; I hope they don't recreate the Bayley vs Sasha feud piece by piece for 'Mania 33.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jax given she was brought up for a reason likely. WWE will probably have her continue to squash people as her build-up to Summerslam and then send her straight into a feud with Sasha.

Bayley's expected to be an actual member of the roster around that time. Don't know if she'll be on Raw or SD, but I've got to imagine if it's Raw she appears the next night or even post-match to start or tease the feud

#ShootWednesday; I hope they don't recreate the Bayley vs Sasha feud piece by piece for 'Mania 33.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jax given she was brought up for a reason likely. WWE will probably have her continue to squash people as her build-up to Summerslam and then send her straight into a feud with Sasha.
Today is Thursday mate. I don't even know how their feud started lol.

I think the most natural way to do Bayley/Sasha now without repeating history and to respect their past would be to have Bayley go through the roster for a few months, then have her challenge for the belt at Survivor Series. Keep it face vs. face and about respect, and have Sasha cheat to win once she realizes she can't win clean. Then have her be more and more of a heel and avoid another match with Bayley until WM, where it's fully face vs. heel.

klonere

Banned
I think the most natural way to do Bayley/Sasha now without repeating history and to respect their past would be to have Bayley go through the roster for a few months, then have her challenge for the belt at Survivor Series. Keep it face vs. face and about respect, and have Sasha cheat to win once she realizes she can't win clean. Then have her be more and more of a heel and avoid another match with Bayley until WM, where it's fully face vs. heel.

b-but when does Becky get the title

I know the answer, its never ;;;;

Do you need time off too?

Goddammit lol.

What I mean is I don't want the underdog Bayley route being used again. My girl's proven herself, have her and Sasha feud as equal competitors.

I can still go! Wednesday, Thursday, any day of the week!
We need to check you for concussions, take a few days off.
This is probably your best post, I never thought of this. Since it is good, we'll get the opposite though.

Asuka need to go to SD just so I can see her V Natty.

Speaking of injuries and time off: for Sasha's sake, hope SD either sticks with no title or eventually gets their own. If she had to regularly be on both shows and their PPVs, it'd be a matter of time before she gets hurt again

Cuts an inring promo saying despite Davey 5 Stars saying she's vacating the belt due to needing a new spine or arm, she's actually vacating because she lost her smile

somedevil

Bayley's expected to be an actual member of the roster around that time. Don't know if she'll be on Raw or SD, but I've got to imagine if it's Raw she appears the next night or even post-match to start or tease the feud

Yeah, I hope they tease it because it might be a little early to the match right after she debuts.

Plus Nikki will be back soon as well but will probably be on Smackdown when she is ready.

Aiii

So not worth it
Real Talk confessions: I clean the house with Nak's theme on my headphones and move around mimicking his movements.

I may also have done this to Sami's music.

Top Bottom