• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

There's almost no chance Nikki is on Raw. Cena won't let that happen. She'll most likely be SD's top heel.

Who would've thought it'd be a bad idea to blow all the feuds in your women's division in developmental.

The NXT feuds worked because they were the result of long-term and patient booking, so they never would have happened on the main roster anyways.

Stephanie McMahon waved her wand and *poof*
#DivasRevoltion
#NXTBrooklyn
I still need to watch that match. I watched the second one.

But first I just need

q8TuB.gif
Lmfao! Christian was so great in the role. Anyone who didn't get to witness if, needs to go back and view it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The WWE Offseason after SummerSlam is when they do the really carny shit to try and keep people watching despite football being a thing.

I wake up everyday hearing el gerionco theme, it get me pumped.

Change it to the Ultimate Warrior's theme and sprint to work

somedevil

There's almost no chance Nikki is on Raw. Cena won't let that happen. She'll most likely be SD's top heel.

The NXT feuds worked because they were the result of long-term and patient booking, so they never would have happened on the main roster anyways.

Yep, they basically just started teasing the next women who will most likely take the title from Asuka while debuting another one who will be her next feud after Bayley.

Instead of getting mad at Charlotte for wanting time off get mad at WWE for working the talent so damn hard. That schedule is monstrous.

Anth0ny

Looking at their European tour schedule, especially for Charlotte it's no wonder, how can anyone survive that grueling grind is beyond me.

they should get time off between survivor series and the build towards royal rumble, at LEAST

nothing ever happens in december

raws/smackdowns on christmas/new years are a wash

like why even bother. just give them a fucking rest. the grueling schedule is what causes all the injuries. it doesn't matter how many dangerous moves you ban, the body isn't made to perform simulated combat on such a schedule.

Christian's heel run in...2011? with Orton was God Tier. I loved it.

And to be fair, Charlotte wrestles A LOT, especially for a champion. I felt like she was a lock to wrestle each show. Felt like Punk in 2012.

they should get time off between survivor series and the build towards royal rumble, at LEAST

like why even both. just give them a fucking rest. the grueling schedule is what causes all the injuries. it doesn't matter how many dangerous moves you ban, the body isn't made to perform simulated combat on such a schedule.
But
Longest running weekly episodic
ratings decline
show in telvision history, maggle!

like why even both. just give them a fucking rest. the grueling schedule is what causes all the injuries. it doesn't matter how many dangerous moves you ban, the body isn't made to perform simulated combat on such a schedule.

Oh man, mid November to mid December is going to be rough. Raws and SDs plus house shows plus Survivor Series plus Roadblock plus Tribute to the Troops taping.

#TeamJess tbh
Milo Ventimiglia is the man, Team Jess all the way. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have watched heroes. Crazy thing is, I hated Dean the entire series until Rory started to get that chip on her shoulder in college. It showed that Dean grew up but Rory was regressing as a character. Never card for fuck boy Logan.

Will be rough for me to remain current once Gilmore Girls hits around that same time too.

Oh yeah, I'm absolutely lightening up on everything in general in the latter months of the year. Football schadenfreude, Gilmore Girls, Black Mirror season 3, Westworld, and that's just TV. I'm gonna have to read results for a lot of events even in New Japan

Kaladin

Did people actually not like that Zack Sabre Jr match? I was marking out. Dude is incredible with his technical ability. They showcased his style differences well. Those transitions are just crazy. It wouldn't directly translate to WWF, but he could vary it a bit more and work it into a WWE style. I can see this kid going places.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gilmore Girls talk yay! Let's do this!

Rewatching S2 at the moment. Jess is just so perfect for Rory, challenging her intellectually while still being the bad boy, poor Dean never had a chance.

Was happy to see him walk away at the end of season 7. Feel sad we wont get to see the legendary Ed Hermann back. Still great to have Bishop. Fucks with me to think that Bledel is now around the same age Graham was when the series started. wtf is this life.
That episode hit me man, I thought she would go but she stayed. They was the end of his character. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he plays out this time. Yeah, when Herman died I said this would be the greatest time to get the show back as it writes itself then the next thing I know, SURPRISE!

Gg is one of the best memories I have of high school, rushing home just to watch the re runs even though I've seen them countless times. In the mall at home, they still have the old wb poster up and I want to buy it before they decide to do away with the mall in general.

I'm excited to see everything, I try not read anything as I don't want to be spoiled but just knowing that I get some closure makes me feel great. I can't believe it's been 9 years though.

I still wish we got Jess' spin off.
Gilmore Girls talk yay! Let's do this!

Rewatching S2 at the moment. Jess is just so perfect for Rory, challenging her intellectually while still being the bad boy, poor Dean never had a chance.
Oh man you're in for it dude, the character building of his was great. Crazy thing is Luke has the best character development tied with Jess imo.

Kaladin

Following today’s 2nd quarter earnings report, WWE have revealed a current paid subscriber total of 1.52 million for the WWE Network, which is a 25% increase from the equivelant quarter of 2015. This is a new record. This brought the service’s revenue for the quarter to $51.8 million. This is up $11.7 million from this time last year. Surprisingly, this is only $4.3 million behind the quarter’s TV revenue, which is quite impressive.

WWE Network putting up some awesome numbers.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well before Jess, Luke was pretty much just a male version of Lorelei with less patience for town shenanigans. The only depth he had was with his photographer girlfriend, but that was more about her and Lorelei then him and her.

Also, Luke pushing Jess into the lake remains the best scene of the entire show.

Kaladin

Problem is they are spending so much to get it to that level that in the end their actual profits are still pretty small.

The Network revenue isn't far behind the revenue their TV deals generate.

I predict that by the time their current TV deal comes up, the Network will be making them more than the TV side does.

Remember when the Rock came back and was absolutely massive, bigger than he'd ever actually been when he was wrestling full time? Then proceeded to tear like every muscle in his body in his match with Cena? Not at all surprising "part timers" don't get tested.

Kaladin

Also, it seems like the people who rage quit the WWE Network after Mania were in the minority as their sub numbers were at 1.82 million with paid and free subscribers during Mania and now they're only down to 1.52 million paid.

Well before Jess, Luke was pretty much just a male version of Lorelei with less patience for town shenanigans. The only depth he had was with his photographer girlfriend, but that was more about her and Lorelei then him and her.

Also, Luke pushing Jess into the lake remains the best scene of the entire show.
That bonding scene was great. Jess & Luke anything was great. The sledgehammer through the wall. I don't hate you Luke. Good shit.

Luke grew on to me after that first season, I'm glad they decided to let his character basically be in the top 5 with the Gilmore family.
Chavitokaveli did well.
I'll do anything for The Vince McMahon!

Cagey

Banned
Booking idea.

Throw Blake and Murphy into a stable with Dash and Dawson. They're all Arn Anderson Four Horsemen adjace anyway.

Call it the Faux Horsemen.

That one is free, other ideas will be given out if you call my 1-900-CAGEYTIPS hotline. 2.99 first minute, 0.99 per minute after.

Top Bottom