• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

You do realize that you both sound exactly like Sonic 06 fans, right? Because they say the exact. same. shit. when it comes to defending that game's glitches. Except even those fans have actually grown up and realized how bad that game is, while you both haven't. Marks of the highest fucking degree.
I don't believe that you believe Sonic 06 fans are serious. For a so called "vet" you sure are a mark.
#ShootWednesday

Hopefully to a burger joing. Kid needs mass, pronto.

But you're still paying for it.

You do realize that you both sound exactly like Sonic 06 fans, right? Because they say the exact. same. shit. when it comes to defending that game's glitches. Except even those fans have actually grown up and realized how bad that game is, while you both haven't. Marks of the highest fucking degree.
Mario sucks but marks still buy it.
I don't believe that you believe Sonic 06 fans are serious. For a so called "vet" you sure are a mark.
#ShootWednesday
IT'S THURSDAY!

#ShootWednesday

The problem with WWE2k16 is the same problem with WWE2k15. they both had the potential to be great, but WWE's insatiable hunger for money made the games be rushed, ill-tested, and overall bad because of it and they suffered from major losses of long term fans. I love WWE, and I always will, but with each game being worse than the last, it makes it hard to stand by. I played this and 2k15 and they had great potential, but they were rushed and unfinished. my heart aches with these failed games, and I hope one day they remaster these in their glory, with little to no glitches/bugs for all the OG and newer fans to enjoy.

Kaladin/Kaveli, or Youtube comment?

Given it more time and effort this game could've been awesome. I liked it, but it was my first _____ game tbh. It set low expectations. They also could've made the cutscenes a lot better.
I could honestly keep going, but by now I'm sure you get my point.

It's called tough love. I'm only doing it because I care about your mental health.
My sanity went away years ago, there's no turning back. I just wish they would take a year off to make an entirely new engine because this engine from 99 doesn't hold up anymore. Well it stopped a long time ago. And the buy out from 2K is going to result in using vc to get a maxed or character soon.

You are literally Bluetista.

You just wait, Randy Owens. I'm not even at my Team Hell No stage. I'm on the lookout for a Demon Kane to team with me, but it's only a matter of time.
Bluetista! Lol.
Especially now with the photo scan stuff they have in the game. You can create legit looking title belts and import faces of pretty much anyone.
Can you use your phone to do that? I don't have a ps camera thing.

Modern WWE games are woefully sub-par in every aspect. Glitches and questionable character modelling abound. The crowd still looks and moves like cardboard cutouts. The audio direction is terrible, every move sounds like a car door being closed. Every wrestler wrestles the same way. There's no learning curve at all. The presentation is dull as dirt. When it comes to game play, the core of it is still clunky and unsatisfying. The "game feel" as it were, is terrible.

Basically, mostly everything the modern WWE games do these days have been done better by its predecessors. It's not even a good simulation based wrestling game if your standard for something like that includes fire pro or KOC 2.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cathy Kelley is secretly the best thing in WWE right now.

The story is that Cathy Kelley is super popular with management and is going to get the backstage interviewer equivalent of a rocket push.

Also lol @ the video where Rusev complains that "the new kid Balor" did something illegal when Rusev is like 5 years younger than Finn.

I have no issues with the actual in ring gameplay every year. My only issues are with the design of the game, like the over complicated career mode last year with the rivalry systems and the Authority favor gauge and the wooden as fuck interview segments.

I still enjoyed CAW stuff with random matches and the showcase modes though.

I liked the Authority gauge if only to give bonus stips for extra points. Never really cared if they liked me or not I just wanted free things when I could work it into a match.

16 was fine for me overall but the rivalry system was bad. Too much time wasted on cancelled fights when all I wanted was to climb the ladder. Going for the tag belts felt like a really stupid hassle too. The only glitch I got was sometimes arena textures wouldn't load but that didn't stop me from playing. A grindy career mode with constant run-ins from people I didn't care about stopped me from playing.

Dunno if I'll get 17. If I do it'll probably be a bundle sale months after the fact when I want to play as peeps from Wrestlemania and realize none of them are in the game.

Kaladin

What? What? What? I may have to test it out.

I tried it a bit, but ultimately decided to rely on the creation community for most things. Face detection needs work if you want to use your own face for a Supestar btw.

I have found some amazing looking title belts like the ROH world championship that obviously used the photo scan stuff to create them and those are in my game.

Kaladin

I liked the Authority gauge if only to give bonus stips for extra points. Never really cared if they liked me or not I just wanted free things when I could work it into a match.

16 was fine for me overall but the rivalry system was bad. Too much time wasted on cancelled fights when all I wanted was to climb the ladder. Going for the tag belts felt like a really stupid hassle too. The only glitch I got was sometimes arena textures wouldn't load but that didn't stop me from playing. A grindy career mode with constant run-ins from people I didn't care about stopped me from playing.

Dunno if I'll get 17. If I do it'll probably be a bundle sale months after the fact when I want to play as peeps from Wrestlemania and realize none of them are in the game.

Yeah, the rivalry system is ultimately what kept me from completing career mode. I'm hoping they listen to community feedback on it and fix it this year. They are typically good about things like that.

Is this on Amazon now???

*looks*

God damn it.

*orders*
ONE OF US ONE OF US
I tried it a bit, but ultimately decided to rely on the creation community for most things. Face detection needs work if you want to use your own face for a Supestar btw.

I have found some amazing looking title belts like the ROH world championship that obviously used the photo scan stuff to create them and those are in my game.
Yeah, I was just going to scan my face, I haven't really tried to create an actually star myself since maybe the first SDvR since it didn't have Austin or Heidenreich.

Scratch that ,I created test in 06 and it sucked lol.

somedevil

From Chris Charlton who translated an interview with Sanshiro Takagi who is the president of DDT:

On the possibility of Ibushi signing with the WWE:

I wonder if they can't get him full time he will do a Gargano, Ciampa contract.

Then this hilarious gem where Ric Flair put over Yoshihiko:

Top Bottom