• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

CofRxkJVYAAKZXM.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
From Chris Charlton who translated an interview with Sanshiro Takagi who is the president of DDT:

On the possibility of Ibushi signing with the WWE:

I wonder if they can't get him full time he will do a Gargano, Ciampa contract.

Then this hilarious gem where Ric Flair put over Yoshihiko:

Meltzer reported that everyone being signed to WWE is told to vehemently deny signing until WWE decides to release the info themselves, so you can't read anything into what Ibushi says. It could be completely true or total lies.

The were reports are that they already preliminary agreed with a few guys for NXT like Tommy End and Big Damo, but those guys are not actually saying it because they're told not to say anything and they have to pass all the physical stuff before they get officially signed anyways.

Slow Chemical is still a GOAT major artist/band made theme IMO.

Also, it seems like the people who rage quit the WWE Network after Mania were in the minority as their sub numbers were at 1.82 million with paid and free subscribers during Mania and now they're only down to 1.52 million paid.
They could've climbed back up afterwards, it's not that big an increase from the quarter before.
I am part of the problem.

2PUGl4W.jpg

Absolutely discoostin!

I finally watched this week's NXT

Was the weird moon promo for Athena/Ember Moon?

And XD at Billy Kay's new theme.

I'm certain enough to just say yes.

Slow Chemical is still a GOAT major artist/band made theme IMO.

They could've climbed back up afterwards, it's not that big an increase from the quarter before.

Absolutely discoostin!
Nah, I'd have to go with Whatever. Talk about working out to that song, so many emotions.

From Chris Charlton who translated an interview with Sanshiro Takagi who is the president of DDT:

On the possibility of Ibushi signing with the WWE:

I wonder if they can't get him full time he will do a Gargano, Ciampa contract.

Then this hilarious gem where Ric Flair put over Yoshihiko:
Hmm I wonder where I could find that match

The worst thing they did to Kane in the last decade is give him a different theme

Metalingus was with Edge until the very end, Slow Chemical should have gotten the same treatment with Kane

Both are the most perfect songs for the most perfect wrestlers

The worst thing they did to Kane in the last decade is give him a different theme

Metalingus was with Edge until the very end, Slow Chemical should have gotten the same treatment with Kane

Both are the most perfect songs for the most perfect wrestlers
Even though I love Slow Chemical, I was glad he went back to the symphonic theme, I hated when they changed his theme to Slow Chemical. That first theme was perfect.

I thought Kane having a theme song with lyrics was terrible for his character.
I definitely agree.

I'd point out that everyone in my area would call the cops if they saw someone wearing that in public, but to be honest, I'd make a call too

If I was one of those people who'd be carrying 'free hug' signs around MCM Expo in London, I'd wear that instead of holding a sign around.

If I ever did that, I mean. Which I don't.

I don't!
Top it off with that free fedora.

I mean, there is a reason I've never seen Bayley actually wear this shirt despite it being her merch. Which likely is the fact it's too weird even for her.

It seems Lana is having her total divas wedding right now.
Her and Rusev will be so good on the next season. As well as Miz and Maryse, and Ambrose and Renee.

Top Bottom