• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Miyamoto is a fan of Paul E Dangerously

https://mobile.twitter.com/markmacd/status/758294651065372672

CoYA9RkUkAMYhvi.jpg

I see it. What a mark.

Vampiro's is one of my favorites, no doubt.

Ministry Taker's theme is great, and I dug the gimmick at the time. But what an awful look now.

Tagyhag

Watching the CWC, I can see what people are talking about when it comes to Sabre. Dude could kick my ass with both his hands tied but he looks malnourished.

20 extra pounds of muscle would do him good. Look at Ibushi.

Recall

PWinsider is a good site and all, but god damn their ads are frustrating as fuck.

Show me one wrestling "news" website, one that is well put together. Just one. It doesn't exist.

Slide shows out the arsehole, adverts in your face and content buried so deep even the devil can't find it.

Shitty half baked websites all day long, that's the wrestling way.

Pikma

Banned
Show me one wrestling "news" website, one that is well put together. Just one. It doesn't exist.

Slide shows out the arsehole, adverts in your face and content buried so deep even the devil can't find it.

Shitty half baked websites all day long, that's the wrestling way.
Cagesideseats, it's the only one I visit for that sole reason

Chavitokaveli, you forgot Biggie f/112 Sky's the Limit
No, no, no, no, I didn't. I hated that man.

Yeah fuck they what culture shit, Big Show, Chavito, and Swaggy? I guess he's more so saying which reigns were shitty and not the person. I'm disappointed and Kane's first reign not being in there.

tm24

The feeling when you worry that a jinzo/Raul mendoza match wont have blood but he delivers like always

Also, i think i am going to Mexico in september and i guess i'll be able to see Volador Jr vs Rey Horuz

Top Bottom