• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Aiii

So not worth it
Blue Dot didn't make this list. In fact, he was commended during the video.
I like this a lot!

In no world was the Orton/Christian Program the worst of anything, that was a great feud and the match where Christian cheated his way to the championship was a big part of why MITB 2011 is the best WWE PPV of All time

This is such a good oversell

d8w3wxbqbwpuvztkmys7.gif

Finally getting around to this CWC and the ZSJ match isn't that bad but my problem is a lot of the flow is bad because of the elaborate holds. It kind of kills the momentum as a viewer.

Jamie OD

Man I am so behind on New Japan. What are some of the must watch matches from G1 Climax so far?

Night 1
Tenzan Vs Ishii
Tanahashi Vs SANADA
Okada Vs Marufuji

Night 2
YOSHI-HASHI Vs Omega
Elgin Vs EVIL
Shibata Vs Honma

Night 3
Goto Vs Ishii
Okada Vs SANADA

Night 4
Elgin Vs Naito

Night 5
Tenzan Vs Marufuji

Night 6
Shibata Vs Elgin

Night 7
Ishii Vs Marufuji

Night 1
Tenzan Vs Ishii
Tanahashi Vs SANADA
Okada Vs Marufuji

Night 2
YOSHI-HASHI Vs Omega
Elgin Vs EVIL
Shibata Vs Honma

Night 3
Goto Vs Ishii
Okada Vs SANADA

Night 4
Elgin Vs Naito

Night 5
Tenzan Vs Marufuji

Night 6
Shibata Vs Elgin

Night 7
Ishii Vs Marufuji

Cheers :)

Raw64life

Finally getting around to this CWC and the ZSJ match isn't that bad but my problem is a lot of the flow is bad because of the elaborate holds. It kind of kills the momentum as a viewer.

Never having seen a ZSJ match, I thought the same thing. A lot of holds he did were put on in slow motion while his opponent just laid/stood there.

He could also use some arm/knee pads.

Striker

In no world was the Orton/Christian Program the worst of anything, that was a great feud and the match where Christian cheated his way to the championship was a big part of why MITB 2011 is the best WWE PPV of All time
If the video is about bad runs from champions, Christian easily should be listed, even if he is a great performer and can talk better than 99% of the roster. I did not watch the video because that channel, show, whatever it is, is full of overly smark fans who don't know much about pro wrestling. Everything is workrate workrate.

The feud for Christian and Orton actually was a giant waste of time because he should have been pegged to go as Smackdown's #1 babyface after Edge retired. Alberto Del Rio was, at the time, the #1 heel. Two fresh faces on the card and instead, they throw Orton at the top of the card again for virtually no reason other than Triple H and Vince love the guy. After the feud ended, he was jobbing to Sheamus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ministry Taker and Purple Taker are probably my two favorite looks he's had.

Greytaker could have been the best if he hadn't had such curly goddamned hair

Sid is the only guy who can look threatening with hilarious curls

Vampiro quickly deleted the FB post he made but he was hyping up season 3 and casually teased a Netflix deal. So yeah, looks like that's happening before or by next season's premiere

bjork

You guys are all talking about the fake Undertaker. The real Undertaker died at Royal Rumble 1994, and he only had one look: bad as fuck

He also mentioned touring which is arguably a bigger deal.

ehhhhh

A Netflix deal would immediately make them the #2 in terms of potential viewership. Touring would be great don't get me wrong, but Netflix immediately opens them up to everyone. That's a gamechanger

Anth0ny

dbz129-2296lk4.jpg

Kakarot, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I beat you in 5 namekian minutes, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Kakarot. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than a lot of the other Z fighters. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the universe. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Gods asses. You’re as good at kissing their asses as Kami was! I don’t know if you’re as good as Arale though. She's a pretty good ass kisser. Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall! (waves to the camera) I am the best in the universe. I’ve been the best since day one when I landed on this planet with Nappa, and I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Toriyama hates anti-heros. That’s right, I’m an Anti-Hero. You know who else was an Anti-Hero? Tien. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Tien is when I leave it'll be after defeating you. I’ve killed so many meaningless pawns that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely meaningless. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost 20 years, I have proved to everybody in the universe that I am the best in base form, Super Saiyan, even Super Saiyan God! Nobody can touch me! And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not given anywhere near as much screen time, I’m never beating the big bad, I’m barely in the movies, I don't get to be in crossovers, I’m certainly not on any crappy DVD cover, I’m not on the posters at ComicCon, I’m not in Shonen Jump, but the fact of the matter is, I should be. This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Freeza is headlining the next movie right now and I'm not makes me sick! Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are Vegeta fans right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who aren't listening to reason here. You’re the ones that cheer all the times Kakarot saves everyones lives, and boo Gohan when he does the same!

I’m leaving after defeating you. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go to Marvel and see what massive threat they have. Maybe I’ll go to DC. (looks at the camera and waves) Hey, Superman, how you doing? The reason I’m leaving is because of Toriyama. Because after I’m gone, he's still going to pour time into this franchise. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. TOEI is going to make money despite themselves. They're millionaires who should be billionaires. You know why they're not billionaires? Because they surround themselves with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag yes men, who’s going to tell them everything they want to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this series ending would have been better if TOEI was shut down. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by Funimation, or 4Kids or another doofus company. Let me tell you a personal story about TOEI alright. We do this whole 'GT' series... (Mic cut off)

Top Bottom