• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

HBK vs AJ would be a fucking show stealing match

I'd like to see 1996 Stone Cold vs CM Punk for the promo wars alone.

Also, how about something stupid like Zandig vs Ambrose

Imagine AJ's forearm being stopped by a superkick out of nowhere to end the match.
Yes! How did I totally forget about this match?

Ambrose v Piper as well.

Urban, Ron wouldn't take any shit from Batista, would be a splendid little match though.

Arn v Batista as well.

Idk how I forgot to add Malenko v Kalisto

Sephzilla

The Road Warriors vs Farooq & Bradshaw would probably be a fucking awesome match too. It would be 4 motherfuckers beating the shit out of each other for 20 minutes (and then going to the APA office to play cards)

This match would never end because neither person would want to do the job. Or alternatively cause an infinite rematch loop where they keep getting their wins back against each other.

Prime Hogan + Prime Cena + 50/50 Booking = Heat death of the WWE universe
Cena's doing the job, brother.

This match would never end because neither person would want to do the job. Or alternatively cause an infinite rematch loop where they keep getting their wins back against each other.

Prime Hogan + Prime Cena + 50/50 Booking = Heat death of the WWE universe

Even prime Hogan, I believe could not keep up with Cena. I expect Cena to sell like HBK did with Hogan in their WM match.

bjork

The Road Warriors vs Farooq & Bradshaw would probably be a fucking awesome match too. It would be 4 motherfuckers beating the shit out of each other for 20 minutes (and then going to the APA office to play cards)

Road Warriors vs Meng/Barbarian

edit v Stan Hansen/Vader

Sephzilla

Roman Reigns vs Ultimate Warrior because it would be the best stupid match ever

edit v Stan Hansen/Vader

ohshit.gif

Bryan/HBK is a match I always wanted to see. Student vs. Teacher and all that jazz. Thought we might get it when Shawn turned on him at HIAC, but it was not to be.

edit v Stan Hansen/Vader
You could easily just change out these 4 teams and have awesome brawls all the way around .
Cena's doing the job, brother.
Pretty much then Hogan will thank him for it backstage.

Yes! How did I totally forget about this match?

Ambrose v Piper as well.

Urban, Ron wouldn't take any shit from Batista, would be a splendid little match though.

Arn v Batista as well.

Idk how I forgot to add Malenko v Kalisto

Ambrose/Piper would be glorious; each one would out-crazy the other. Batista did get shoot beat by Booker, so yeah, I could go for it.

edit v Stan Hansen/Vader

Road Warriors would no sell the finish, but I would like to see this.

Bryan/HBK is a match I always wanted to see. Student vs. Teacher and all that jazz. Thought we might get it when Shawn turned on him at HIAC, but it was not to be.

This is something that hasn't been done. Sure, there's been the passing of the torch match, but nothing like Student vs Teacher (correct me if I'm wrong on this).

bjork

Comparing Reigns' push to face Diesel, I'll give you.

But this Warrior comparison is like insulting dead relatives and I frown upon it. The man was gifted the powers from the gods above, he didn't run out in some dickhead vest and suck the life out of the show. He made his money and left.

Not exactly from different eras, but a match that will never happen, I think an HBK/Tanahashi match would be maybe the best match ever. Both guys are geniuses in the ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be nice if Miz would team with Bobby Eaton for a good year to learn more, I think they'd gel real well once they're on the same page.

I'd like to see Norman Smiley vs Danny Bryan. Love Norman in actual wrasslin mode and not comedy mode.

2016 Hogan vs Finn Balor with Hogan squashing Balor in a full sail crowd
2016 Hogan vs 2016 HHH with Hogan squashing HHH in front of Hunter's kids
2003/2004 Eddie vs AJ Styles

If Cena was at WrestleMania III he would've AA'd the 9,001 pound Andre the Giant through the ring in front of 187,000 screaming fans in the Pontiac Silver Dome.

Brock would murder Vader the second Vader stiffed him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pentagon Jr vs 90s Onita
Jun Kasai vs 80s Terry Funk or 80s Bruiser Brody
2000 Hiroshi Hase vs 2006 Kurt Angle
Perro Aguayo Jr vs 96 Rey Mysterio
80s Perro Aguayo vs 90s Ricky Steamboat
2005 Abyss vs 2001 Takayama
Mil Muertes vs 90s El Hijo Del Santo
80s Jack Brisco vs Minoru Suzuki

Ambrose/Piper would be glorious; each one would out-crazy the other. Batista did get shoot beat by Booker, so yeah, I could go for it.

Road Warriors would no sell the finish, but I would like to see this.

This is something that hasn't been done. Sure, there's been the passing of the torch match, but nothing like Student vs Teacher (correct me if I'm wrong on this).
Ambrose without the clamps would go all out, that promo he gave seth two weeks ago is something we'd get all the time, just a little more hype.

And the one that got away Dean v Foley, good god if only they allowed Foley to do it one more time.

When Booker beat Batista, you don't know how happy I was(absolutely couldn't stand either him or Cena) so it was a great gloating moment. Hell, even the boys in the back applauded Booker for doing what others were afraid to do. Booker is no slouch, he's laid back but you gotta understand where he comes from. He would fuck someone up.

Booker v Ron would be a great one too. Two of the greatest black wrestlers duking it out.

And even though this guy isn't a wrestler, one crossover I always talk about with my cousin is Jim Brown v Ron Simmons, they're very similar, look alike, etc. Look him up.

The reason HBK/Bryan didn't happen is because HBK doesn't want to pull a Ric Flair
They should just go into one of their back yards and have a 30 minute match, deletion style. Just without the shenanigans.

I think Dan Severn vs Apollo Crews has potential. Blackjack Mulligan vs Cass is also good.
Shamrock v Swagger(matured, better working). The storyline writes itself, I was hoping for Swaggy to get the title again then surprise Shamrock! Would've been a great showcase for sd.

Top Bottom