• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Just looking at the matches and match times for the last few Wrestlemanias. Guess who had the longest match at 7 out of the last 8 Wrestlemanias

rhao6.gif
I'm not surprised by this. Triple H was in a lot of Wrestlemanias since he joined the WWE.

Sephzilla

I'm not surprised by this. Triple H was in a lot of Wrestlemanias since he joined the WWE.

The only time he didn't have the longest match was ironically Wrestlemania 32, which he main evented. Taker/Shane went 30 minutes while HHH/Roman went 27.

HHH was in the longest match of the night at every other Wrestlemania since goddamn Wrestlemania 27, that's nuts.

Just looking at the matches and match times for the last few Wrestlemanias. Guess who had the longest match at 7 out of the last 8 Wrestlemanias

rhao6.gif

The only time he didn't have the longest match was ironically Wrestlemania 32, which he main evented. Taker/Shane went 30 minutes while HHH/Roman went 27
Both the long matches and him thinking he can get one of his boys over in a feud need to end.

AJ Styles/Shinsuke Nakamura is the big rumor.
For the US title or a singles match?

The only time he didn't have the longest match was ironically Wrestlemania 32, which he main evented. Taker/Shane went 30 minutes while HHH/Roman went 27.

HHH was in the longest match of the night at every other Wrestlemania since goddamn Wrestlemania 27
That Mania is probs the worst Mania of all time. That main is the worst match I've ever seen.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

HHH was in the longest match of the night at every other Wrestlemania since goddamn Wrestlemania 27
I know I was bored a long time waiting for Shane to do his big spot but wow. Why?

Sephzilla

Bryan would have died. Did you see the way Brock smacked Roman around?

That was before we really knew Bryan was
supposedly
made of glass

But really, imagine how hot that crowd would have been. Daniel Bryan, the guy who defeated HHH and never lost his title, facing Brock Lesnar, the guy who destroyed The Undertaker (and both where the last 2 guys to get clean wins over Super Cena at the time)

Anth0ny

I did it. All 11 hours of the Benoit lapsed fan.

Holy fucking fuck. Healthy testosterone ratio is 1:1. Olympic max before you get booked is 4:1. WWE before you get booked is 10:1.

BENOIT'S FUCKING DEAD BODY WAS FOUND AT 59:1

😑😑😑😑😑😑

WWE has a list of the best WWE matches of 2017 so far. Thoughts? Here's their list, what's your top WWE matches so far?

http://www.wwe.com/article/top-10-matches-of-2017-so-far

10. Neville vs. Rich Swann — WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Raw, March 6)

9. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Carmella vs. Tamina — Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match (SmackDown LIVE, June 27)

8. Gentleman Jack Gallagher vs. TJP vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Noam Dar vs. Mustafa Ali — WWE Cruiserweight Championship No. 1 Contender’s Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match (205 Live, Feb. 7)

7. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns (Raw, May 29)

6. Big Show vs. Braun Strowman (Raw, Feb. 20)

5. Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles (WrestleMania)

4. Finn Bálor vs. Seth Rollins vs. The Miz — Triple Threat Intercontinental Championship No. 1 Contender’s Match (Raw, May 1)

3. AJ Styles vs. John Cena — WWE Championship Match (Royal Rumble)

2. The Authors of Pain vs. #DIY vs. The Revival — Triple Threat NXT Tag Team Championship Elimination Match (NXT TakeOver: Orlando)

1. Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne — WWE United Kingdom Championship Match (NXT TakeOver: Chicago)

Pete Dunne vs. Mark Andrews should get some play near the bottom of the list.
Something from the Neville vs. Aries series could be up there.

Foggy

This Roman sucks stuff is gonna look real silly once his amazing match list starts to pile up in a few years. Just like with Cena.

Imagine being a grown adult paying adult money to go to a wrestling show and having a dueling chant against children to let the world know you think Roman sucks. Imagine that life.

Hasney

Imagine being a grown adult paying adult money to go to a wrestling show and having a dueling chant against children to let the world know you think Roman sucks. Imagine that life.

Maybe the children should respect their elders for a second and STFU

Kids today..................................................................................................................

PWG and New Japan top 10s would be the only great top 10s

DDT would only need a top 3 (train match, Suzuki Dome match, and the upcoming Suzuki rematch on an island)

Then posts like this happen and I know I'm making the right decision.
One day ye shall venture from subpar.
PWG and New Japan top 10s would be the only great top 10s

DDT would only need a top 3 (train match, Suzuki Dome match, and the upcoming Suzuki rematch on an island)
I need to watch these still.
Man, that wrestling conversation in the second season of Master of None was hilarious.
The Samoa Joe chick? Lol

Top Bottom