• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Alexa Bliss is the Miz of the womens division. Amazing character, fantastic on the mic, I'm more excited for her segments than anyone else on the roster. Then it gets to the actual match and I'm less enthusiastic.

Zach

I wonder how this match is gonna go
image27duzf.jpg

Why aren't these WCW shows on the Network?! Imagine the picture quality!

Imagine living that life!

Sephzilla

Did my good deed today fam

Saw some creepy ass Brazilian dude (about 40) coming on to a receptionist(she is my age). Telling her she was pretty and he wants to take her to Brazil with him. Then he leant over desk and started rubbing her leg and saying how he liked her. So I stepped in and told the dude to stop being a cunt , dude looked at me and walked off. The receptionist thanked me and gave me her digits 😂

#ChampionToBeProudOf

#FaceOfTheCompany

Beefy

I've never understood with dudes like this, are they just blissfully aware of the girl's discomfort, or is that part of the appeal? Either way, cunts

Yeah dude was nasty, even made me feel a lil ill listening to his shit. She told him to go away once and he did, only to come back and start rubbing her leg up and down. The girls face was like "help" but no one did anything.

Question from someone who hasn't watched WWE in years.

I remember seeing a 30-man Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 30 which Cesaro win. I legitimately thought that it meant Cesaro would get a greater push, he seemed like a pretty solid wrestler. What happened?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I remember seeing a 30-man Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 30 which Cesaro win. I legitimately thought that it meant Cesaro would get a greater push, he seemed like a pretty solid wrestler. What happened?

He cut a bad promo about 4 ropes

Sephzilla

Vince woke up from a nap and started booking again. The greatness of Wrestlemania 30 feels more and more like it was a fluke

The real answer for Cesaro is that they never capitalized on him winning that Battle Royal. They kept him as a heel and paired him with Paul Heyman for a mouthpiece. But the problem was that anytime Heyman came out he cut promos talking about how Brock Lesnar beat Undertaker (because Taker losing still wasn't sitting well with fans at the time so Heyman was trying to get heat any way he could), and it made Cesaro feel super second rate.

Too Swiss

For as much as Cesaro is a great in-ring worker, he's pretty vanilla in every other way. He definitely works best in a US/Euro title picture or tag team. I love the guy, but I just never pictured him as someone to carry the big belt

XenoRaven

FANG AND Cesaro?

You can't catch a break man.

Heroman

Banned

Vince never believed in him . He was to Swiss.

The greatness of Wrestlemania 30 feels more and more like it was a fluke

It was. Bryan/HHH never happens if Punk doesn't walk out, and the main event is just Orton/Batista

With the god Batista winning, and the WWE title being on the red carpet for GotG, which I accurately predicted to be the surprise Best Film of the Year

And Bryan's career actually lasts longer for it. So, yeah, everyone missed out

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Vince woke up from a nap and started booking again. The greatness of Wrestlemania 30 feels more and more like it was a fluke

The real answer for Cesaro is that they never capitalized on him winning that Battle Royal. They kept him as a heel and paired him with Paul Heyman for a mouthpiece. But the problem was that anytime Heyman came out he cut promos talking about how Brock Lesnar beat Undertaker (because Taker losing still wasn't sitting well with fans at the time so Heyman was trying to get heat any way he could), and it made Cesaro feel super second rate.
Mania 31 was good too.

Whatever happened to that guy that took the best RKO ever and won the title though?

FANG AND Cesaro?

You can't catch a break man.
:(

Ahh ok, thanks!

I hope Joe vs Brock is like Roman vs Brock just a lot more offense on the non-Brock side. Brock beating the shit out of Roman with the occasional moments of Roman beating the shit out of Brock was great.

Fox318

This Chris Benoit Lapsed Fan is not a fun time.

Its not supposed to be.

Its an important look at how things went down and really how everyone had a part in either creating or preventing something that in many other industries would have been stopped or prevented.

Same people saying Reigns sucks are desperately trying to say they loved Mania 31 (and its main event) all along. smh

(Reigns is WWEGOAT, Mania 31 was unmemorable beside Fluke 30 and Historically Terrible 32)

Sephzilla

Roman mounting his comeback was the worst part of the match because it was a copy/paste of every Roman's singles match up to that point. I actually think Roman/Brock today would be a way better match than Roman/Brock at WM31

Anth0ny

Roman is the drizzling fucking shits. Boring ass mother fucker, never enjoyed a match with him post shield.

Luckily he'll take the company down in 5 years

Roman mounting his comeback was the worst part of the match because it was a copy/paste of every Roman's singles match up to that point

This I'll disagree about, because the worst part was everything before it, which was a copy/paste of every Brock singles match up to that and after (excluding Goldberg)

Sephzilla

This I'll disagree about, because the worst part was everything before it, which was a copy/paste of every Brock singles match up to that and after (excluding Goldberg)

That part of the match is where Brock coined a new catchphrase with some off-hand shit talk though

El Patron grabs a mic for a shoot. He says it's "that time of the night" when he talks about "that company in Stamford." His attorney, however, called him last night and asked him "what the f--k are you thinking" as he recently "lost enough money from his divorce." At that point, production cut the mic and played his music. El Patron shouted over the music saying he "has enough voice to scream." His music played louder. El Patron tried to continue before giving up.

I love that Del Rio regularly ends GFW tapings now by telling WWE to fuck themselves

Sephzilla

Just looking at the matches and match times for the last few Wrestlemanias. Guess who had the longest match at 7 out of the last 8 Wrestlemanias

rhao6.gif

Top Bottom