• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

The young bucks are less annoying than every overly scripted WWE baby face.

Tony's factual top 5 of 2017:

1. Omega
2. Okada
3. Ishii
4. Takahashi
5. Tanahashi

Fooookin new Japan fo lyfe #5years

Now hold on just a minute here. You go by Tony?!

Foggy

Best thing about that Omega meme is the "fuck roman reigns" bit. As if that wasn't a common attitude among your typical wwe fan.

2sweet4me
Entrance2.gif

The Young Bucks

need to enter the Carnage Cup

If you want to be the best, you have to withstand anything. including the best genre in the business, the Ultraviolent Deathmatch

jmdajr

Motherfucker. I hate giving advice constantly for good reason. And then advice is not taken, and shit goes wrong.

FUCK!

I'd hate to go Facebook on here, but yeah...not happy.

Anyone can do a superkick

Can you superkick 12 lighttubes into someone attached to a cross made of more lighttubes

Inside a ring with ropes also made of lighttubes

The Bucks, as of now, aren't good enough for that.

Face AJ is fine so far.

He's pretty much lost all the edge that made his promo work entertaining.

I miss heel but cheered AJ.

He's still awesome because of his in ring skills, but his promo work and Talking Smack stuff just hasn't been as good since he went face. I wish they hadn't abandoned the Club reunion plan.

Foggy

That guy on the right looks awesome.

giphy.gif

So you guys gonna tell me about that guy on the right?

His name's Shuji Ishikawa, current champ of All Japan Pro Wrestling. He's the big dog. He loves Metallica. He loves kneeing men in the stomach.

Watch these:

Ishikawa vs Suwama(first round of Champion Carnival)

Ishikawa vs Miyahara(championship match)

Ishikawa vs Jake Lee(first title defense)

You can also throw a dart at the wall of BJW tag matches he's been in and chances are you'll find a great one.

Jamie OD

So you guys gonna tell me about that guy on the right?

His name is Shuji Ishikawa. Heavyweight who spent the 00's working for DDT and Union Pro. Went freelance a few years ago and built a reputation as a high level heavyweight worker on the indy scene with some deathmatch experience on the side. This year he upped his game, worked on his physique and is now the current Triple Crown champion in All Japan. There's a slight comparison between him and Jumbo Tsuruta so he's kind of becoming a modern day version of the legend.

Zach

His name is Shuji Ishikawa. Heavyweight who spent the 00's working for DDT and Union Pro. Went freelance a few years ago and built a reputation as a high level heavyweight worker on the indy scene with some deathmatch experience on the side. This year he upped his game, worked on his physique and is now the current Triple Crown champion in All Japan. There's a slight comparison between him and Jumbo Tsuruta so he's kind of becoming a modern day version of the legend.
Oh, I see.

Hasney

Love how even with Dixie, they refuse to mention TNA

The latest installment of WWE 24 will feature exclusive commentary from many of Angle's closest friends and colleagues, including Mr. McMahon and Dixie Carter, who worked with The Olympic Gold Medalist from 2006 to 2016.

Egg0

Banned
Love how even with Dixie, they refuse to mention TNA

The latest installment of WWE 24 will feature exclusive commentary from many of Angle's closest friends and colleagues, including Mr. McMahon and Dixie Carter, who worked with The Olympic Gold Medalist from 2006 to 2016.

Im going to guess no appearances from Double J or Karen.

Hasney

Probably already discussed, but only just seen the WWE Network Database leaks news. Whole database sitting on an Amazon server with no login credentials needed...

Now everyone will know you're a mark!

Top Bottom