• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Happy London Pride day lads

YunkBAi.gif

❤💛💙💚💜🖤

Sexsmith aint nothing great in the ring, but god damn if he didn't win me over. I just wish he could have kept his original music.

Nothing matters. Hard to care when fucking nothing matters at all.

This is really what it comes down to in the end. WWE has managed to make every belt mean absolutely nothing. Zero. Nada.

The matches clearly have nothing either or else you wouldn't have situations we see so often: Team A faces Team B, WWE proceeds to book some variation of them fighting for the next 4 weeks except NOTHING comes from it to further story other than a win/loss. It'd be one thing if they booked Team A vs Team C, but Team B would come out by surprise to cause a loss. Nope, instead if they do this they give Team B it's own time for entrance to have them commentate during the match.

Oh Wrestler B lost to Wrestler D at a PPV? Better have them have 1v1 matches for the next 6 weeks but have literally zero built around it beyond W & L.

There is absolutely no reason for the Enzo & Cass thing to come to head this fast. You could have teased and built this out over 2-3 months. But nope 3-4 weeks of just promos coming to head at a PPV already.

All this stupidity aside I'll still tune in for the wrestlers I enjoy or catch a promo on YouTube

This is really what it comes down to in the end. WWE has managed to make every belt mean absolutely nothing. Zero. Nada.

The matches clearly have nothing either or else you wouldn't have situations we see so often: Team A faces Team B, WWE proceeds to book some variation of them fighting for the next 4 weeks except NOTHING comes from it to further story other than a win/loss. It'd be one thing if they booked Team A vs Team C, but Team B would come out by surprise to cause a loss. Nope, instead if they do this they give Team B it's own time for entrance to have them commentate during the match.

Oh Wrestler B lost to Wrestler D at a PPV? Better have them have 1v1 matches for the next 6 weeks but have literally zero built around it beyond W & L.

There is absolutely no reason for the Enzo & Cass thing to come to head this fast. You could have teased and built this out over 2-3 months. But nope 3-4 weeks of just promos coming to head at a PPV already.

All this stupidity aside I'll still tune in for the wrestlers I enjoy or catch a promo on YouTube

Totally agree. There is no consequences in WWE.

Totally agree. There is no consequences in WWE.

I know people are expecting Joe to lose this weekend b/c of the SummerSlam rumor, but there is absolutely NO reason Joe can't win and still have WWE set up a Brock vs Roman match. In fact putting it on Joe definitely makes sense since A. he's actually on TV every week and B. he's been built into an unstoppable persona. It's the perfect kind of "chasing down the giant" story that works so well for wrestling.

I know people are expecting Joe to lose this weekend b/c of the SummerSlam rumor, but there is absolutely NO reason Joe can't win and still have WWE set up a Brock vs Roman match. In fact putting it on Joe definitely makes sense since A. he's actually on TV every week and B. he's been built into an unstoppable persona. It's the perfect kind of "chasing down the giant" story that works so well for wrestling.

Joe is perfect for what the WWE wants. He can talk and wrestle.

Foggy

Can I Real Hero this?

Yeah, Oz Academy is where you'll most frequently find her. There is a gap this year where she went around Mexico though.

Her recent tag run with AKINO has been a big step forward. She's definitely not the flashiest but she understands match pacing and psychology as a babyface really well.

Mahonay

Banned
Finally saw that friend zone thread. God damn GAF, women are just other humans. Get a fucking grip and stop being creepy weirdos.

Foffy

Banned
Fire Pro World has gated edit moves and points behind the training/mission mode.

Boo! What if someone wanted to start porting content from previous games? They need to play a mission mode, for you start with half the edit points that Returns had.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I read like three posts on the last page of the friend zone friend and felt sad I missed out on it's development.

Tall4Life

Finally saw that friend zone thread. God damn GAF, women are just other humans. Get a fucking grip and stop being creepy weirdos.

Not to downplay how weird the OP is but goddamn girl threads attract the weirdest people

Never seen most of the people in that thread before

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Fire Pro World has gated edit moves and points behind the training/mission mode.

Boo! What if someone wanted to start porting content from previous games? They need to play a mission mode, for you start with half the edit points that Returns had.

Hrm, that's disappointing. I wouldn't be surprised if that's easily hacked with cheat engine or the like though.

Foffy

Banned
Hrm, that's disappointing. I wouldn't be surprised if that's easily hacked with cheat engine or the like though.

I hope they're not locked by ranks in the missions, but I bet you unlock something for S ranking them all.

There's at least 30 missions, probably more.

And here I thought Mr. Nepotism was going to be the dumbest thread I read today. Good lord you all werent joking about that Friend Zone thread.

Also the obligatory

sonic_3__friend_zone_act_1_by_wahsayah-d4wo11b.jpg

Recall

There have been more weird and petty threads recently than normal. Both on gaming side and OT.

Must be a summer thing.

Top Bottom