• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Jamie OD

I hope they're not locked by ranks in the missions, but I bet you unlock something for S ranking them all.

There's at least 30 missions, probably more.

I bet someone will upload a blank save with everything unlocked pretty quickly. I'll be playing through the tutorial anyway so hopefully completing it 100% isn't fighting game combo levels of difficult.

This card was uploaded to the RH drive
DEF0zdkWAAA4q4T

It looks really good

Courage the Cowardly Dog was taken of air because the coalition of fat sweathogs with nothing better to do and a need to feel like they accomplished something in their meaningless lives threatened to sue over lesbian symbolism?!

Why couldn't these morons take Vince down instead?

Foffy

Banned
Maybe if they said it was an NXT house show, MSG would have sold out.

Raw is the slog show, and thus the whole brand has negative rep. You have to pay people to come watch it.

If TV is to sell local appearances via house shows, WWE gives a fantastic case and reason as to why to skip them. :/

Hot Topic will stock more New Japan stuff in August, including the classic Lion Mark shirt, a Bullet Club hoodie, shirts for Hangman Page and G.O.D., and the red Los Ingobernables de Japon shirt

Recall

Guys a title switch on a house show is about giving the vibe that anything can happen. They do it in markets where they wish to draw on the basis of unpredictability in the future. At the next MSG show you might buy a ticket as you don't know what will happen and you might get another title switch.

It's zero to do with suddenly adding more to an upcoming AJ program. It's a normal house show booking tactic.

If the rumours of the Nakamura/Styles summer slam match are true, I'm assuming they've done this to give it more weight.

Yep.

Maybe if they said it was an NXT house show, MSG would have sold out.

Raw is the slog show, and thus the whole brand has negative rep. You have to pay people to come watch it.

If TV is to sell local appearances via house shows, WWE gives a fantastic case and reason as to why to skip them. :/

They won't sell out the Garden again, just like they won't get 4 million viewers for any episode of their TV again. The ship of Peak Popularity has sailed, but they still don't get the message

Guys a title switch on a house show is about giving the vibe that anything can happen. They do it in markets where they wish to draw on the basis of unpredictability in the future. At the next MSG show you might buy a ticket as you don't know what will happen and you might get another title switch.

It's zero to do with suddenly adding more to an upcoming AJ program. It's a normal house show booking tactic.

Title changes on house shows are definitely not a normal house show booking tactic.

This isn't the Undertaker returning on Tout we're talking here.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

It's been 5 years since the last non NXT title switch at a house show, and that title switch happened (tag belts) because Evan Borne failed a wellness test. The last title change prior to that was 4 years earlier.

It's far from normal.

orioto

Good Art™
And now Owens twitter is a black picture, all that's is really weird i hope there is no drama with wwe for some reason.

orioto

Good Art™
Bob Backlund lost the WWE title at a house show in MSG

Yeah the question is not if things can happen at house hows. It's, how does the booking make sense there. What's the plan, if it's not some sort of sudden problem with Owens.

Hmm let's think..
They prefer AJ to retain at Battleground, rather than win the title.. dumb
They want AJ lose the title at Battleground to regain it at Summerslam ?
They want AJ and Gable to feud, but then.. What do you do with Owens ?
They want Owens to feud with Orton after Orton won the title back at battleground.. But then they could have waited to let AJ win in a ppv, or at least on tv..

And what the fuck with that black twitter .. That's worrying. It's not the kind of joke he makes, that doesn't make any sense.

orioto

Good Art™
what's been strange to me to, is how Owens wasn't specially more pushed or exposed the week of its dvd release.

Wait, Itami jobbed to Jericho in Japan?

KENTA in NXT has been an unmitigated tragedy

Yep!

Dave said:
Regarding Japan, one thing noted is both how much Itami has lost his fire and some of that may also be how he was booked on the tour. He lost in the opener on the first night to Jericho. Usually when Jericho goes on tour, his role is to have good matches and put over the younger talent, plus the usual rule on tours is babyface goes over if at all possible. Yet they had Jericho pin him the first night. Not only that, but Jericho, even in playing heel, got more cheers than Itami as they apparently see Itami as a superstar who went there and didn’t make it. The second night he was just used as a backdrop for the Enzo vs Cass feud.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Until he is released......

Owens isn't getting released even if he asked for it. WWE contracts are like 6 year contracts and he went through NXT in like 1 year and sells a lot of merch. They ran out of his DVD special last week.

Top Bottom