• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Owens isn't getting released even if he asked for it. WWE contracts are like 6 year contracts and he went through NXT in like 1 year and sells a lot of merch. They ran out of his DVD special last week.

Almost like he's a successful popular guy who is doing well for himself on the Main Roster

Yeah the question is not if things can happen at house hows. It's, how does the booking make sense there. What's the plan, if it's not some sort of sudden problem with Owens.

Hmm let's think..
They prefer AJ to retain at Battleground, rather than win the title.. dumb
They want AJ lose the title at Battleground to regain it at Summerslam ?
They want AJ and Gable to feud, but then.. What do you do with Owens ?
They want Owens to feud with Orton after Orton won the title back at battleground.. But then they could have waited to let AJ win in a ppv, or at least on tv..

And what the fuck with that black twitter .. That's worrying. It's not the kind of joke he makes, that doesn't make any sense.

You think suggesting that his loss has sent him into mourning isn't something he would do? That's absolutely on brand.

He's a main eventer. He's top six in WWE (full timers). He's making a load of money, and I'm guessing he's going to be back in the main title picture. Probably taking the belt off Cena when Cena's taken it from Jinder.

The belt changed where it did for publicity (more people have talked about it online than they would if it happened on Raw!), gossip, and so there can be a rematch that KO will lose at the next PPV, allowing Nak to challenge AJ for the belt at Summerslam, and sending KO into the championship programme.

orioto

Good Art™
You think suggesting that his loss has sent him into mourning isn't something he would do? That's absolutely on brand.

He's a main eventer. He's top six in WWE (full timers). He's making a load of money, and I'm guessing he's going to be back in the main title picture. Probably taking the belt off Cena when Cena's taken it from Jinder.

The belt changed where it did for publicity (more people have talked about it online than they would if it happened on Raw!), gossip, and so there can be a rematch that KO will lose at the next PPV, allowing Nak to challenge AJ for the belt at Summerslam, and sending KO into the championship programme.

Well i hope you're right.

Syder

Yoel Romero v Robert Whittaker is a main event level fight so it's not that bad.

I have Nunes TKOing anyone in the division right now anyway.

Of course sf2jabronie is a New Generation kiddie

I'm so salty Courage ended because a bunch of fat sweathogs had nothing better to do. But WWE gets to stay on TV post 1997. It's not fair, fam.

GOAT cartoon

somedevil

Alberto at it again:

DEPkyrYXUAARNCw.jpg

Syder

Cancelled allegedly because a bunch of moms complained about lesbian symbolism in an episode.
I grew up on countless hours of mid-90's to mid-00's Cartoon Network. I wouldn't have even known Courage was cancelled as a kid because I didn't care about watching re-runs because the quality of the shows were so good. I must've seen every episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy several dozen times.

klonere

Banned
The British J-Cup is the best booked tourny of the year. Spoilers below.

Liger wins the whole thing after squashing Bodom in his opening round match.
Quildan > Gedo

Someone want to sum up that friend zone thread for me? Any highlight posts?

One guy called feminists, over the course of several posts, a cult of entitled r words, linking racist and misogynist youtube channels as proof, and then said feminists are just like Gamergate.

Then accused me of being close minded for laughing at him.

NoRéN

One guy called feminists, over the course of several posts, a cult of entitled r words, linking racist and misogynist youtube channels as proof, and then said feminists are just like Gamergate.

Oh wtf! I missed that.

It's essential to mention he has an anime avatar.

Not you, the MRA nob.

The person I responded to was trying to pretend Owens was talking about my avatar hence the reference to Seth Rollins.

But Owens said he has an anime avatar and since I'm a she pretending in jest that Owens was speaking about my avatar fails XD.

Top Bottom