• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Fox318

Professor Beef has never been with a woman or man or horse.
22773738_horse_mask_man_and_woman_working_at_home_Stock_Photo.jpg

One guy called feminists, over the course of several posts, a cult of entitled r words, linking racist and misogynist youtube channels as proof, and then said feminists are just like Gamergate.

Then accused me of being close minded for laughing at him.

The dude you're arguing with now is straight up ignorant

It worse then that man. That thread comes of as creepy as fuck.

I only check to see more hilarious social media burns. Unfortunately I'm sure that as funny as all of those pictures are, the guys in there are probably the same type of weird dudes in that topic.

Beefy

I bailed yesterday and did not look back

There are at least three people in that thread who fantasize that they're Leonard Lake about to enact Operation: Miranda.

I only check to see more hilarious social media burns. Unfortunately I'm sure that as funny as all of those pictures are, the guys in there are probably the same type of weird dudes in that topic.

Makes me think how many stalkers we may have on Gaf

Syder

One guy called feminists, over the course of several posts, a cult of entitled r words, linking racist and misogynist youtube channels as proof, and then said feminists are just like Gamergate.

Then accused me of being close minded for laughing at him.
Buncha nerds trying to change the definition of friend zone, cringey pics, and a sad sad OP. Of course, the usual GAF bs as well.
Oblivious, socially-backwards threads are funny occasionally but there's too many these days and they oft descend into just straight up offensive garbage.

Why does a relationship thread need to go to 20+ pages?

Oblivious, socially-backwards threads are funny occasionally but there's too many these days and they oft descend into just straight up offensive garbage.

Why does a relationship thread need to go to 20+ pages?

That is a good question. I always thought some people want to be funny and those threads are the ones they choose.

Jason Kincaid is my least favorite wrestler

I like wrestlers who move in an unusual way around the ring, and he's getting a decent storyline in Evolve. But there's just a looseness when he's in the ring that makes his matches underwhelming. I'm not sure what he does well.

That said, between the Kimber Lee angle in Beyond Wrestling in 2015 and the awful "Dirty Daddy" chants that accompany his matches, Chris Dickinson is my probably my least favorite wrestler. One day, people will look back and realize he's the Evolve version of BJ Whitmer, just with mor fortunate skin hygiene.

tm24

I like wrestlers who move in an unusual way around the ring, and he's getting a decent storyline in Evolve. But there's just a looseness when he's in the ring that makes his matches underwhelming. I'm not sure what he does well.

Underwhelming is putting it lightly

tm24

Just yesterday my best friend who is a girl complained i smelled while playing on my switch!

To be fair, we just finished an hour set at the gym so no shit we smelled

All relationship threads should say, "Dan Ryckert used to regularly eat popcorn that was thrown out by patrons when he worked at a movie theater. He just got married to a human woman at a Taco Bell in Las Vegas. If he can find somebody who will put up with him, anyone can."

Austin Theory still looks like a lifeless robot wrestler with terrible wrestling pants

Is he wearing the stupid "Unproven" tights?

To be fair, he's only 19, and he's playing a guy who is hypnotized by the power of Priscilla Kelly's sex right now.

tm24

Is he wearing the stupid "Unproven" tights?

To be fair, he's only 19, and he's playing a guy who is hypnotized by the power of Priscilla Kelly's sex right now.

The pants are a really bad black/gold combo. They're like Splatoon 2 Pro Controller bad.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I don't think we need the weekly
"I LOVE MY SWITCH IT'S THE BEST DEAL EVAR XDDDDDDD" threads either.

I swear to god there must be a botnet that automatically posts "switch version?" within the first 5 posts of every game discussion thread.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Almost like he's a successful popular guy who is doing well for himself on the Main Roster
I mean that's what I'm saying. Owens is kind of a model for going from indie darling to WWE success. The problem is that most of that is because Kevin Owens is a model WWE star who has all the tools for WWE success. He happens to be a short fat guy. Replicating his success is going to be difficult because not everyone has his combo of mic and in-ring skills.

Top Bottom