• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I mean that's what I'm saying. Owens is kind of a model for going from indie darling to WWE success. The problem is that most of that is because Kevin Owens is a model WWE star who has all the tools for WWE success. He happens to be a short fat guy. Replicating his success is going to be difficult because not everyone has his combo of mic and in-ring skills.

Oh I know I was agreeing with you.

I was just being sarcastic cause some folks are arguing he's fucked and stuff.

Adree

If any of you have a PSVR don't sleep on Polybius. Probably the best VR game on the system right now. Like being trapped in one of those computer graphics demos they would play on loop in Radio Shack.

Syder

#5Years

image408s7sp7.png

Syder

It's almost like the real match everyone wanted to see got cancelled day-of
Personally, I'd still want to see the Romero/Whittaker fight but otherwise the card isn't very good.

Losing the Cowboy/Lawler fight and then the Nunes fight was a death blow to people's enthusiasm it seems.

Zach

Feminist icon Sexy Star is getting me puuumped.

It's almost like the real match everyone wanted to see got cancelled day-of

And before anyone says "lol they still got their money", refund policy was heavily enforced in response
Here's a pro-tip: you can always get your money back for something like a sporting event. If they give you trouble when you make the request, tell them you'll just contact your card provider about doing a chargeback, which would be more work for them, with ultimately the same result: you getting your money back.

This doesn't apply if you actually attend the event, though. As they can show you used the tickets, foolz.

Zach

Sexy Star lost. D:

Her look is good. Mask is cool. Is she in the MAE YOUNG CLASSIC?

Son of Havoc is a small child.

The PWG title prophecy was fulfilled 8 months ago to the day

Chuck Taylor ✔ @SexyChuckieT
You guys are screwed with all these indie people getting signed you're stuck with me now

Zach

Sexy Star is literal filth as a wrestler so I'm not surprised you like her
Her match was short so I don't really have an opinion on her in-ring. I was mostly happy about her "women rule" pre-match speech.

You watching chronologically?
I guess. I haven't made a commitment, really. I'm just dabbling in other things now that the WWE Network is dead.

9rOi4BO.gif

Stiff DDT
This isn't the trash MMA thread, nerd.

This is the Twin Peaks (featuring wrestling) thread.

9rOi4BO.gif

Stiff DDT
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Her match was short so I don't really have an opinion on her in-ring. I was mostly happy about her "women rule" pre-match speech.

I guess. I haven't made a commitment, really. I'm just dabbling in other things now that the WWE Network is dead.

This isn't the trash MMA thread, nerd.

This is the Twin Peaks (featuring wrestling) thread.
Season 1 is pretty good. If you decide to drop it, at least watch Ultima Lucha. It's the last two eps of Season 1.

Zach

I'll probably keep watching, OwensIsNow. It seems like an easy watch, especially to fill the faux sports void in my life.

Foggy

Until Dana White runs a gold pyramid scheme, he cannot be a bigger carny than Jeff Jarrett.

Did Jarrett film an hour long special dedicated to preparation for a shoot fight against Tito Ortiz that never materialized?

He probably did, didn't he?

Top Bottom