• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

You think a broke skull is going to stop me? You are selling me short friend

You'll shake your nerves and rattle your brains Heroman, I'm talking a kind of headbutt that will drive you insane. You'll break you will and I'll have a thrill. Goodness, gracious I'm AWESOME

Found it. This shit is comedy gold and I know someone backstage knew this was going to happen.

DEVtR0IV0AAUAhf.jpg

You'll try...

And that's what is so cute.

All you do is try

and try

and try

But in the end what are you a 3* nobody working bingo halls and grimy slums.
Do get so comfortable on the spotlight. The mic skills can only take you so far. Then they'll find another person with better mic skills and actual wrestling talent. See you soon at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

Do get so comfortable on the spotlight. The mic skills can only take you so far. Then they'll find another person with better mic skills and actual wrestling talent. See you soon at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

Have you looked around you?

No one is even on my level, GAFXT is nothing, there's no one.

And yet you, you aren't even in, we got rid of you, what's that say, it's says that not even your Daddeh not even your brotha could save you.

You're a small fish in a big pond who is now a small fish in a small pond.

Bu you just keep trying and it's oh so cute, So good for you kiddo, I'm rooting for you, one day maybe you can jerk the curtain here again and then you can say the hard work paid off

Heroman

Banned
You'll shake your nerves and rattle your brains Heroman, I'm talking a kind of headbutt that will drive you insane. You'll break you will and I'll have a thrill. Goodness, gracious I'm AWESOME
Breaking will? I guess you have never heard of Fighting spirit. No matter how great the pain is will never quit and you can believe dat!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you looked around you?

No one is even on my level, GAFXT is nothing, there's no one.

And yet you, you aren't even in, we got rid of you, what's that say, it's says that not even your Daddeh not even your brotha could save you.

You're a small fish in a big pond who is now a small fish in a small pond.

Bu you just keep trying and it's oh so cute, So good for you kiddo, I'm rooting for you, one day maybe you can jerk the curtain here again and then you can say the hard work paid off

Go ahead and enjoy your 15 minutes. Someone soon will roll you up soon

Go ahead and enjoy your 15 minutes. Someone soon will roll you up soon

I have years of 15 minutes left. I'm the one they call on when they need a star, I'm the one who goes and visits the sick kid, I'm the one on the posters, the magazines, the DVD covers, I'm reliable, I'm loyal and I'm awesome

Breaking will? I guess you have never heard of Fighting spirit. No matter how great the pain is will never quit and you can believe dat!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe dat? What's next Suffering Succotash? You're brain is clearly already damaged

I wrestle to live, you, you wrestle to die. You can have all the fighting spirit you want but when you fight recklessly you'll end up like Daniel Bryan, sad, broken and desperate to get in there even when your body and your doctor say no, just so you can die you in the ring. Meanwhile I'll be rich and safe and die peacefully at 90 with the people I love. But you? You'll be a black mark, a cautionary tale, a story wrestling fans tell their kids to warn them against the business. Me? I'll be the girl they point to and say she's who you should be little Tammy, little Timmy, she's awesome, she's passionate, and most importantly she lived a long life and didn't disgrace the business by expiring in the ring.

Heroman

Banned
I have years of 15 minutes left. I'm the one they call on when they need a star, I'm the one who goes and visits the sick kid, I'm the one on the posters, the magazines, the DVD covers, I'm reliable, I'm loyal and I'm awesome

Believe dat? What's next Suffering Succotash? You're brain is clearly already damaged

I wrestle to live, you, you wrestle to die. You can have all the fighting spirit you want but when you fight recklessly you'll end up like Daniel Bryan, sad, broken and desperate to get in there even when your body and your doctor say no, just so you can die you in the ring. Meanwhile I'll be rich and safe and die peacefully at 90 with the people I love. But you? You'll be a black mark, a cautionary tale, a story wrestling fans tell their kids to warn them against the business. Me? I'll be the girl they point to and say she's who you should be little Tammy, little Timmy, she's awesome, she's passionate, and most importantly she lived a long life and didn't disgrace the business by expiring in the ring.
You think I wreslte for money? I wreslte because I love the ring. I was born in the ring, and I will die in the ring. And frankly I don't give a damn what other people think cause at the end of the day a doing the one thing I truly love. So when we face I will give you the ultimate fight, the Hero of the wreslting vs the Excel master it will be a match for the ages but only the one for loves the ring the !at the most will win.

Foggy

Huh, I had no idea that it was somewhat confirmed that Omega and the Bucks are locked up through 2018 into early 2019. That's comforting to hear.

Found it. This shit is comedy gold and I know someone backstage knew this was going to happen.

DEVtR0IV0AAUAhf.jpg

I just don't get it, there is nothing appealing about Cass. Awful music, bad ring gear, poor physique, below average in ring, poor promos, etc. We all saw the Cass split coming for a long time, and it seems like they put zero thought into trying to help his presentation

Huh, I had no idea that it was somewhat confirmed that Omega and the Bucks are locked up through 2018 into early 2019. That's comforting to hear.
I do wonder how much of the "boy we'd sure like to go to WWE eventually" is just trying to get NJPW/ROH to pay up. Bucks have even said they are stoked about NXT signing indie guys because it helps them out in contract negotiations

I have little doubt they'll get there eventually when they feel satisfied with accomplishments outside of it, but yea

I just don't get it, there is nothing appealing about Cass. Awful music, bad ring gear, poor physique, below average in ring, poor promos, etc. We all saw the Cass split coming for a long time, and it seems like they put zero thought into trying to help his presentation
Cuz he's seven feet tall, and you can't teach that!11

You think I wreslte for money? I wreslte because I love the ring. I was born in the ring, and I will die in the ring. And frankly I don't give a damn what other people think cause at the end of the day a doing the one thing I truly love. So when we face I will give you the ultimate fight, the Hero of the wreslting vs the Excel master it will be a match for the ages but only the one for loves the ring the !at the most will win.

They'll be throwing up an X and dragging your dead corpse out the ring long before you get to the real show and anywhere near me. The only thing you should pray for man is that you die a Hero instead of a decrepit broken down disgrace chasing the glory one last time before your brain gives out or you neck gets broke.

You think I love wrestling any less than you do just because I wrestle safely and get paid handsomely for it. I live and breathe for this sport, but the key thing there is I live and breathe, something you don't understand or value because you're fucking reckless. Don't worry though when you pass on I'll make sure to work your memorial show every year for the last 20 years of my career to make sure your family, that you left behind because you were too stupid to wrestle safe, gets well fed. I'll even donate my salary for the show to them, and your kids will look me in the eye and say when I grow up I want to be a wrestler just like you, not like my dead daddy.

Heroman

Banned
They'll be throwing up an X and dragging your dead corpse out the ring long before you get to the real show and anywhere near me. The only thing you should pray for man is that you die a Hero instead of a decrepit broken down disgrace chasing the glory one last time before your brain gives out or you neck gets broke.

You think I love wrestling any less than you do just because I wrestle safely and get paid handsomely for it. I live and breathe for this sport, but the key thing there is I live and breathe, something you don't understand or value because you're fucking reckless. Don't worry though when you pass on I'll make sure to work your memorial show every year for the last 20 years of my career to make sure your family, that you left behind because you were too stupid to wrestle safe, gets well fed. I'll even donate my salary for the show to them, and your kids will look me in the eye and say when I grow up I want to be a wrestler just like you, not like my dead daddy.

Hahahahah friend, you think you ever be the same when you wreslte me ? You'll never by the same ever again . The only Stlye you be working is that convention style when I done with you . When people go back and remember the great wreslter of the past my name will be on the first page while your name will be in the index . And kids? You should know damn well I don't got no kids. Maybe you taking to many blows to the head.

Hahahahah friend, you think you ever be the same when you wreslte me ? You'll never by the same ever again . The only Stlye you be working is that convention style when I done with you . When people go back and remember the great wreslter of the past my name will be on the first page while your name will be in the index . And kids? You should know damn well I don't got no kids. Maybe you taking to many blows to the head.

I know what book your talking about :

Greatest Wrestlers Who Lived to Only 35

They'll make it into docudrama I'm sure and I'll tell you that's one role I'll gladly turn down.

Syder

Wreddit actually thinks Roman turned heel turn tonight…

hehe…

Ha…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

marks

What did Slater use to win his match?

Glad you had fun

I dont know the move name, but he did a flip over into a power bomb.

Only thing I really didn't like was Joe not kicking out at the first F5. I thought the match should have gone on longer. It kind of just ended anticlimactically. A lot of people were just like "well, OK..."

We were laughing about the ambulance spots. Girl behind me was laughing huge about roman spearing himself into the ambulance back.

Guys in front of my kept chanting and were annoying.

Also found it interesting that all the heels won.

Joe/Lesnar really wasnt a heel face situation.

I dont watch Raw or Smackdown anymore, I find watching the PPVs more entertaining just going into them and watching the packages before the match. I guess for me, that made it to where the show was enjoyable. I can see how many people here who watch it weekly would get turned off by it. I've been there, only way to enjoy the PPVs for me was to cut raw/smackdown out and get excited when the card starts to form.

I dont know the move name, but he did a flip over into a power bomb.

Only thing I really didn't like was Joe not kicking out at the first F5. I thought the match should have gone on longer. It kind of just ended anticlimactically. A lot of people were just like "well, OK..."

We were laughing about the ambulance spots. Girl behind me was laughing huge about roman spearing himself into the ambulance back.

Guys in front of my kept chanting and were annoying.

Also found it interesting that all the heels won.

Joe/Lesnar really wasnt a heel face situation.

I dont watch Raw or Smackdown anymore, I find watching the PPVs more entertaining just going into them and watching the packages before the match. I guess for me, that made it to where the show was enjoyable. I can see how many people here who watch it weekly would get turned off by it. I've been there, only way to enjoy the PPVs for me was to cut raw/smackdown out and get excited when the card starts to form.

Interesting... never seen him do that move wish I saw it. On tv they didn't even show the finish lol

Syder

Joe did look strong but he needed a dickshot to make the match last 6 fucking minutes.

Stronger than Owens looked against Goldberg but still not strong enough. Not even close.

So did reigns and strowman just double turn or is it just me?

No doubt they'll no sell it on raw and somehow make roman out to be heroic. weirdest booking ever

I didn't see the match, but at what point do you start protecting finishers again? Or is it a matter of trying to put the genie back in the bottle?

Like if Brock starts winning a bunch of matches with one F5, does it matter? Or will you always go "Remember that match where Roman got hit by 34 of them and kicked out."

Top Bottom