• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Raw64life

Can actually see Rusev winning the flag match if the rule is just grab the flag to win so Cena doesn't have to eat a pin.

When it comes time to have a normal match though Bury Rusev 2.0 will be in full effect.

Kaladin

maxresdefault.jpg

The Switch seems like another example of why Nintendo will fail with third parties until they are able to match the processing power of other systems out there.

I mean if I want to play a graphically powerful game Ill play on PC not on console. I would double dip though for Switch portable mode.

Don't want to tempt fate, but I think 3rd parties will do a lot better on the Switch than previous Nintendo consoles - hell, I know I'll be buying the Switch version of a lot of games just for the portability. FIFA, for instance. Don't give a damn about the missing stuff, I just want season mode on the go.

Kaladin

Don't want to tempt fate, but I think 3rd parties will do a lot better on the Switch than previous Nintendo consoles - hell, I know I'll be buying the Switch version of a lot of games just for the portability. FIFA, for instance. Don't give a damn about the missing stuff, I just want season mode on the go.

I'm with ya there. If a game I wanted on PS4 was coming out on Switch with a good port, I'd go with the Switch version. As it stands though, I don't even have or desire a switch till they put out more games I want to play.

Oersted

I can see the Switch version being the most popular among the wrestlers due to being portable

If they want to play a Yukes game

Why are they doing the flag match with Cena again?

I think this is why everyone's overrating last night's PPV. In 2 weeks Cena buries Rusev again And there's another historically bad Punjabi Prison match, so every match that just happened will look like a classic in comparison

Cody/Okada will look legit 4.5 stars in comparison

Kaladin

I think this is why everyone's overrating last night's PPV. In 2 weeks Cena buries Rusev again And there's another historically bad Punjabi Prison match, so every match that just happened will look like a classic in comparison

Cody/Okada will look legit 4.5 stars in comparison

Fucked up thing is, Smackdown could be blowing them all out of the water with amazing cards right now. But no, we gotta start with Orton and Jinder.

Owensisnow about to renounce his love of New Japan.
Can't even go back to WWE thanks to Seth "Switch endorser" Rollins cutting the most face of face promos, endorsing third party support for the underdog.

welp

PWInsider said:
A reader who was traveling into Orlando yesterday afternoon emailed PWInsider to inform us that he had seen Global Force Champion Alberto El Patron being detained by police in the airport. Patron missed an advertised independent booking yesterday in Texas.

In seeking to confirm whether that story was correct, PWInsider.com reached out to the Orlando Police Department and was given the following statement:

"There was an incident at Orlando International Airport at about 3PM Sunday involving Jose Rodriguez (DOB 5/25/1977). The reported incident was a domestic violence battery, and it is still under investigation. No arrests have been made as of this time, but the case remains open. That is all the information we have for release at this time."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/10/alberto-del-rio-investigated-for-domestic/ TMZ picked it up

Wrestling superstar Alberto Del Rio -- aka Alberto El Patron -- is being investigated for an alleged domestic violence incident at a Florida airport ... TMZ Sports has learned.
We're told the Orlando PD was contacted around 3 PM on Sunday after Alberto -- real name Jose Rodriguez -- allegedly roughed up a female companion.
We spoke with witnesses who tell us Alberto and the woman were arguing in the terminal and when things escalated, cops were called.
As one witness put it, "There was an altercation."
Our law enforcement sources tell us Alberto has NOT been arrested and no charges have been filed -- investigators are still gathering information.
Cops would not confirm the name of the alleged victim. However, Alberto has been in a real-life relationship with WWE superstar Paige for a while and witnesses say she was at the airport with Alberto that day.
We reached out to Alberto's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.
Alberto is the current Impact Wrestling heavyweight champion. He was also a WWE heavyweight champ but broke off from the organization in 2016.

Sure he'll rough you up, cheat on you, no show events, have a contrived finisher setup and bore you into sleep in ring but he'll buy you a drink.
Obito Alberto was the coolest guy!

The Switch seems like another example of why Nintendo will fail with third parties until they are able to match the processing power of other systems out there.

As is the case with Nintendo: They continue to show you don't need next gen graphics to create great games. I think the Switch could possibly show people value flexibility over top end graphics.

I'm tempted to trade in all of my 360 games and the 360 because I want to get rid of as much physical media as I can. Sucks for me since the GameStop trade in deal is over though.

jmdajr

I'm tempted to trade in all of my 360 games and the 360 because I want to get rid of as much physical media as I can. Sucks for me since the GameStop trade in deal is over though.

You might regret it one day. I say just take the cover art out and discs, and chunk the boxes. It's amazing how much space you will save.

I literally threw out 100s of jewel cases earlier in the year for my music collection. Covert art and discs is all that's worth anything.

Kaladin

So what was the reaction to the Heath Slater match they threw out to die where the ending even happened off camera? I kind of lol'd at that. Would that count as a dark segment?

Top Bottom