• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Kaladin

Did anyone else lol at the announcers marking out for Alexa dislocating her arm like it's the first time it has ever happened? I know Smackdown and Raw are supposed to be separate things, but come on man.

Did anyone else lol at the announcers marking out for Alexa dislocating her arm like it's the first time it has ever happened? I know Smackdown and Raw are supposed to be separate things, but come on man.
I suppose being traded to a different brand is like an NXT call up where mostly everything you did is completely forgotten about.

Hasney

Great PPV last night.

Match of the Night was def Reigns vs Braun

Was in the middle of it when I read this and wasn't feeling it, but that finish with the spear diving into the back was amazing and made the match ahaha

EDIT: Also Kurts expression when he sees the crashed ambulance.

Hasney

This is actually really well done, sending Heath and... Oh shit, i actually forgot his name out there and fill for time while they rescue Braun.

This is actually really well done, sending Heath and... Oh shit, i actually forgot his name out there and fill for time while they rescue Braun.
the very serious moment of them trying to open the door then cut in with the sound backstage of 'and your winner of the match HEATH SLATER' was amazing

I really liked that they did that actually

Sold the whole 'oh, shit, kill time, kill time, shit shit shit' thing they were going for

I'm still kinda bummed that Braun didn't kick the door off it's hinges before they could get the jaws out and just stormed out screaming "IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOOOUUUUUU".

I get why they did what they did, but this whole feud has been a giant cartoon, so why not go all out.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MAD I AM THEY DIDN'T DO THAT

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm still kinda bummed that Braun didn't kick the door off it's hinges before they could get the jaws out and just stormed out screaming "IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOOOUUUUUU".

I get why they did what they did, but this whole feud has been a giant cartoon, so why not go all out.

jmdajr

]I'm still kinda bummed that Braun didn't kick the door off it's hinges before they could get the jaws out and just stormed out screaming "IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOOOUUUUUU".[/B]

I felt the same man.....

Foffy

Banned
Seeing as today is Fire Pro day, does anybody have good sources to follow major promotions in Mexico and Japan? Particularly on stables and factions.

Gotta sim properly. ;)

gun_haver

they should build everything into brock v joe v braun v roman for summerslam in a 4 stages of hell (stage 1: hell, stage 2: hell stage 3: ambrose asylum match stage 4: hell) match and just go for a god damn hour and have these young men destroy each other.

Yup. That's what should have happened. It was the only misstep for their feud last night.

gun_haver

Yup. That's what should have happened. It was the only misstep for their feud last night.

yeah. i tuned in around the middle of the ambulance match and it's good braun won the match but he should have kicked that door open.

or, even better, not been in the ambulance when they got in there and already kicking roman's ass down the hall.

but that would have been too much fun.

yeah. i tuned in around the middle of the ambulance match and it's good braun won the match but he should have kicked that door open.

or, even better, not been in the ambulance when they got in there and already kicking roman's ass down the hall.

but that would have been too much fun.
That would have been awful. Braun and Roman hobbling away was perfect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can name several joshi I think are better than Toyota

Dave having a crush on her really blew up her hype compared to Bull, Dump, Kansai, Aja, Hokuto, Yamada etc

Foggy

I can name several joshi I think are better than Toyota

Dave having a crush on her really blew up her hype compared to Bull, Dump, Kansai, Aja, Hokuto, Yamada etc

It all depends on what you prefer. She was innovative, incredibly tough, and could carry a match with all the above women. She was amazing. I don't need $10 a month to hear Dave tell it to me, I can see it with my own two eyes.

GunBR

Wether it is confirmed a double turn or not tonight, it is the perfect double turn.

At this point Head canon > Whatever the fuck WWE thinks it's talent are
If you look just for his actions, Roman is a heel 80% of time since he beat Taker

The commentary always try to make it like he's a face (and they will do again tonight), but he really tried to kill a man last night just because he lost a match. That's full heel mode

Hasney

If you look just for his actions, Roman is a heel 80% of time since he beat Taker

The commentary always try to make it like he's a face (and they will do again tonight), but he really tried to kill a man last night just because he lost a match. That's full heel mode

If Michael Cole tries to justify it, then he's turned as well. We're onto you, Cole! Time to get that plastic shit to protect him again.

Kurt needs to tell Reigns he isn't #1 contender anyway for his HEINOUS ACTIONS

Hex

Banned
abusive relationships fine to poke fun, commenting on damaging masculinity sterotypes in mexico isn't

Because if you look at her latest tweet I am exactly right.
And no , they are not remotely the same.
Paige has been in this exact situation before with him, this is not the first of their "Domestic disturbances" and she reacts the same every time.

Do not be an obtuse assclown just to try and boost your post count.

Go pull that stereotype bullshit in the OT and see how long that account lasts

Watched Strowman Reigns. Not sure what the hell that Slater match was about.

I get you're going for SERIOUS MOMENT, but imagine if Vince went "DOINK, GET OUT THERE DAMMIT" after Owen fell. It just seemed goofy. Good on them for getting that payday though.

Jerm411

Did sasha go off-script on alexa last night?

While i do think we are seeing a kind of rivaliry like bret/shawn (not as much hate ) but its pretty clear they dont get along backstage , and maybe im just being worked but did anyone notice last night there was a moment after the finishing of the match , after the big spot that sasha went off-script a bit and kicked alexa.

at this point before the kick everything seemed to go as plan but that sasha kick alongside the way alexa reacted(just kicking wherever by instict) really stood out to me as an off-script kick due the alexa´s reation to it.

dont know if someone can gif it but i would appreciate it.

Been trying to find the clip of a big women's brawl (can't remember when) I believe it was on RAW...? where they go at it and were just stiffing the hell outta each other.

I think it's pretty safe to say they don't care for each other one bit....

Hasney

Watched Strowman Reigns. Not sure what the hell that Slater match was about.

I get you're going for SERIOUS MOMENT, but imagine if Vince went "DOINK, GET OUT THERE DAMMIT" after Owen fell. It just seemed goofy. Good on them for getting that payday though.

Pushing a random match out there to draw attention away from the serious situation backstage. A thrown toegether match like that kind of worked.

Because if you look at her latest tweet I am exactly right.
And no , they are not remotely the same.
Paige has been in this exact situation before with him, this is not the first of their "Domestic disturbances" and she reacts the same every time.

Do not be an obtuse assclown just to try and boost your post count.
because i go long stretches without posting here and rarely post in other threads, such post count concern 🤔🤔🤔

So a woman who is in an abusive relationship deserves to be treated as stupid if they stay in said abusive relationship? Tell me a considerable amount more...

Pushing a random match out there to draw attention away from the serious situation backstage. A thrown toegether match like that kind of worked.

It works because it's the carniest ass move a company can make. I don't think that's how you want to portray yourself like that though.

Top Bottom