• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

And winning titles!

Keep an eye on that

Pro Wrestling Sheet said:
A rep for GFW tells us, “Global Force Wrestling takes all legal situations very seriously and is looking into this matter. GFW is a privately-held company and will thoroughly investigate this incident and fully cooperate with law enforcement.”

Alberto, who unified the company’s Global Championship with the Impact Wrestling Championship at Slammiversary, was heavily featured in storylines at the most recent taping.

It’s unclear if they’ll continue to use all of that footage over the next 2 months.

Kaladin

19875336_1388702881178676_838674183370825439_n.jpg

Hasney

Miz vs Ziggler was one of the best matches of 2016. Miz is a solid worker and very capable of putting on a good match.

I remember that Dolph match being good, and then every single other match being dull including a Wrestlemania main event. Even the matches with Bryan and Morrison kinda sucked somehow.

Deets on the Sky Sports line-up changes. If I'm reading it right, if it's all your interested in, WWE will cost you £18/month instead of £28.

Yeah, it was posted a while. It's on the "sports we don't give a shit about anymore like dropping the US Open in Tennis" channel.

I remember that Dolph match being good, and then every single other match being dull including a Wrestlemania main event. Even the matches with Bryan and Morrison kinda sucked somehow.

Yeah, it was posted a while. It's on the "sports we don't give a shit about anymore like dropping the US Open in Tennis" channel.

Yeah, they only just dropped the prices details

Foggy

From what I've seen Hana's improving at a crazy rate, not so green anymore and she's got the character and confidence nailed down.

According to Reddit she has the best dropkick since Manami Toyota.

LOL

I'd say she's much better when tagging with Kagetsu. Her singles matches aren't noteworthy.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Miz is a competent worker, he gets the job done but he'll never put on a great or classic match.

Luckily he's amazing on the mic so he's set.

Beefy

hmm, so if I want to get rid of a channel how much am I saving?

Hex

Banned
REBORN by FATE‏Verified account @MATTHARDYBRAND 2h2 hours ago
More
REBORN by FATE Retweeted WWE
"EVENT OMEGA"

With the double top rope move from last night

According to Reddit she has the best dropkick since Manami Toyota.

LOL

I'd say she's much better when tagging with Kagetsu. Her singles matches aren't noteworthy.

It's a nice dropkick, but there's quite a few awesome dropkicks between Toyota's and Hana's! I liked her singles with Shirahime in Sendai, iirc.

Top Bottom