• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

HeavenlyE

It's pretty impressive how fast Jinder/Orton/Creative managed to plummet the prestige of the WWE belt, the USA belt feels twice as important

^that audio is awful. I hope she's able to get the help she needs.

They should probably stop having Raw and Smackdown in Houston. Nobody wants to go fucking downtown that early during the week. They had to bribe people with $1 beers to get them to show up early for an NBA playoff game because there's always so many empty seats during the first quarter.

Yep. I miss the Toyota Center tho. Used to frequent there a lot while in University.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So Braun has to interfere in Joe v Roman next week right? Probably leading to a no contest?

Surely they wouldnt be so tone deaf as to feed Joe to Roman right now :/

Bryan & Vinny review WWE Great Balls of Fire (with video included):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLzr-B9wUU
I don't see how people pay money to listen to this annoying asshole.
Yep. I miss the Toyota Center tho. Used to frequent there a lot while in University.
Yeah, I actually like Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park too, but you wouldn't catch me at either during the week unless I have some free tickets for something. I'm temporarily becoming an Austinite beginning this week. How long after being there do I become more smug?

The point was to point out he's not the only giant.

Then he'll beat Show and become the undisputed Raw giant. Putting him over someone his own size makes sense for credibility.

I get that but it just exposed how kayfabed Cass's height is when he's actually 6'8" and he and Show are both billed as the same height though show has a couple inches on him.

Syder

Catching up on Raw and SD

They're really still doing this stupid thing with Corey getting up from the desk?

No one cares.

I don't see how people pay money to listen to this annoying asshole.

Yeah, I actually like Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park too, but you wouldn't catch me at either during the week unless I have some free tickets for something. I'm temporarily becoming an Austinite beginning this week. How long after being there do I become more smug?

You have an open invite from me to hang out if you have room to breathe and like coffee or arcades.just PM me. I live up North.

Anyhow, I find the social scene here to be overrated. You're only smug if you chill in lakeway, where people like to blow money they don't have . Social life only happens if you get in a clique. I've found it very hard to meet people here. I don't even consider anyone here a friend. All of those are in Houston (and Dickinson). My wife and I both graduated from St. Thomas on Monstrose.

You have an open invite from me to hang out if you have room to breathe and like coffee or arcades.just PM me. I live up North.

Anyhow, I find the social scene here to be overrated. You're only smug if you chill in lakeway, where people like to blow money they don't have . Social life only happens if you get in a clique. I've found it very hard to meet people here. I don't even consider anyone here a friend. All of those are in Houston (and Dickinson). My wife and I both graduated from St. Thomas on Monstrose.
I don't know what part I'm gonna be in, but it's only gonna be a couple of months. I've been to the city some over the last few years and agree about the overrated part. Saddened I'll never be smug. Um...the law school at St Thomas? 👀

Anthony plz go back to bed

I don't know what part I'm gonna be in, but it's only gonna be a couple of months. I've been to the city some over the last few years and agree about the overrated part. Saddened I'll never be smug. Um...the law school at St Thomas? ��

Started law school at UH but transferred to stthom.edu and got finance degree and minor equivalent in theatre

I'm finishing up a social science degree majoring in psychotherapy. Will likely move on to the Master next year some time but I kind of want to work more first. I will always be very poor.

I'm writing a report on mediation and conflict management right now and it is doing my fucking head in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DCD8F0D73DB9A480E4A41A16A4E30E035A897805

YASS TK Cooper made BOLA! That probably means a Power Trip match on Day 2/3!

New names from this morning:

Brian Cage
Rey Horus
Marty Scurll
Michael Elgin
TK Cooper
Matt Sydal
Sami Callihan
Matt Riddle
Ricochet
Penta El 0 M

Anth0ny

I'm finishing up a social science degree majoring in psychotherapy. Will likely move on to the Master next year some time but I kind of want to work more first. I will always be very poor.

I'm writing a report on mediation and conflict management right now and it is doing my fucking head in.

Does your report involve any fake conflict management? 🤔

I've liked what NXT has done lately a lot. With the women less so, but most of them have been booked well. Cross especially. Riot has been alright. Asuka is still great. I think Royce and Kay actually are booked well for what they are. The only real spot of failure right now for me is Ember.

As for ICW and Progress, Dave says that the deals are completely done. They are just waiting on Vince to give the okay. But Vince knows that once he does it, it's hard to go back from that decision, so he's being more cautious than usual. It'll happen. It's just a matter of when.

The Cross and Asuka story has been fun and the limo thing reminded me of a good ole WCW/WWF backstage segment. I can't stand Royce and Kay, it's just a lazy character

I really hope Progress doesn't go to Network because I don't want to have to resubscribe to that POS

YASS TK Cooper made BOLA! That probably means a Power Trip match on Day 2/3!

OHHHH Get Banks and set up some tag matches

Spuck-uk

Banned
Why does everyone assume McGregor is going to lose the match? Isn't Mayweather like super old (and confirmed an awful, shitty person)?

Mayweather is a 49-0 pro boxer who has never been knocked down, fighting against a guy who couldn't make it on the Irish amateur boxing scene, and got boxed to shit by Nate Diaz.

rovert summing up JR and Lita podcast on Twitter, some interesting stuff. I especially like the "lost generation of wrestlers" bit, something that doesn't get mentioned a lot.

"On JR's podcast Lita comes across very knowledge and passionate about the wrestlers in the MYC.
Mark Henry discovered Bianca Belair
Oh JR's podcast mentions that Paul and Rachael didn't talk for a over year over her decision to pursue Pro Wrestling.
There's a reason why you didn't see photos of the Ellerings together.
Ah glad they liked Mercedes Martinez. They called her part of a lost generation of Wrestlers. Which is she is.
Hup JR burying Moolah."

Would it be wrong of me to leave when 205 Live starts?

I am going to Smackdown in less than a month and just give no shits about it.

RBH

Would it be wrong of me to leave when 205 Live starts?

I am going to Smackdown in less than a month and just give no shits about it.

When I went to Smackdown in December, I left before the end of 205 Live due to having to wake up at 430 the next morning for a flight. Otherwise, I saw a decent amount of people who were leaving once 205 Live started.

The Ummah

Banned
Teddy Long: Join me in welcoming back Rodney Mack. Beat that nigga ass, playa!

"You know it's the mack militant!"

*challenges Brock for the title*

Top Bottom