• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

XenoRaven

I'm not on any team related to any sort of hashtag or anything, but haven't they gone back and forth on pyro for years? This isn't the first time they've cut out pyro.

Still looks like shit man 😛
This gif says otherwise.
jinder-mahal-entrance.gif

rovert summing up JR and Lita podcast on Twitter, some interesting stuff. I especially like the "lost generation of wrestlers" bit, something that doesn't get mentioned a lot.

"On JR's podcast Lita comes across very knowledge and passionate about the wrestlers in the MYC.
Mark Henry discovered Bianca Belair
Oh JR's podcast mentions that Paul and Rachael didn't talk for a over year over her decision to pursue Pro Wrestling.
There's a reason why you didn't see photos of the Ellerings together.
Ah glad they liked Mercedes Martinez. They called her part of a lost generation of Wrestlers. Which is she is.
Hup JR burying Moolah."

Is she a part of the lost generation because all those Shimmer shows are still unreleased, meaning that no one outside of the 200 people in Berwyn have ever seen them?

Turning Critical to High and beating up luchadores with MMA or shoot style guys in Fire Pro is terrific, friends. I go after they get KO'ed for maximum heat.

Ah glad they liked Mercedes Martinez. They called her part of a lost generation of Wrestlers. Which she is.

Agreed. Her, Wesna, Melissa, Lufisto, MsChif, etc, all wrestlers who could've done well on a bigger stage if WWE wasn't such a steaming pile of shit for women's wrestling in the mid-2000's.

Agreed. Her, Wesna, Melissa, Lufisto, MsChif, etc, all wrestlers who could've done well on a bigger stage if WWE wasn't such a steaming pile of shit for women's wrestling in the mid-2000's.

But what about those random Women of Honor undercard matches with Lacey, Portia Perez, MsChif, Sara Del Rey, and Daizee Haze?

Is she a part of the lost generation because all those Shimmer shows are still unreleased, meaning that no one outside of the 200 people in Berwyn have ever seen them?

Turning Critical to High and beating up luchadores with MMA or shoot style guys in Fire Pro is terrific, friends. I go after they get KO'ed for maximum heat.

SHIMMER is by far one of the worst promotions to get invested in. You could start watching everything they have available the week they tape 4 new shows, and you'll finish watching everything they have available well before any of said 4 new shows are released in any format, no matter how long you pace the viewing

Stardom is a lot better to follow than SHIMMER but it could still be better too. It isn't as good since they left youtube subs and who knows what the future will hold but there is a lot of good stuff there.

It is a real shame Joshi promotions can be even harder to follow than most promotions.

Stardom is a lot better to follow than SHIMMER but it could still be better too. It isn't as good since they left youtube subs and who knows what the future will hold but there is a lot of good stuff there.

It is a real shame Joshi promotions can be even harder to follow than most promotions.
I tried to sign up to Stardom, they did not want my credit card... Was a bit bummed out

Foggy

Tokyo Joshi Pro is easy because of ddtuniverse, but they only have a handful of genuine talent. It's a shame since some of them are very solid given their lack of experience.

Syder

When Brock did his entrance to no pyro I burst out laughing

If you're going to put Brock on your show, give him some pyro ffs

I tried to sign up to Stardom, they did not want my credit card... Was a bit bummed out

Stardom really need to improve on the support front, that is for sure. For a while there it was impossible to change CC details and stuff like that.

Tokyo Joshi Pro is easy because of ddtuniverse, but they only have a handful of genuine talent. It's a shame since some of them are very solid given their lack of experience.

I've been enjoying Tokyo Joshi Pro for the most part. It would be good to see them get more exposure through ddtuniverse so it is a shame so few seem to look at that service since it is a really great value for money.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty impressive how fast Jinder/Orton/Creative managed to plummet the prestige of the WWE belt, the USA belt feels twice as important

It's mostly Jinder.

Putting the belt on Jinder Mahal just because he did steroids doesn't make him magically built up to be the WWE Champion.

It's the same reason why putting the belt on Finn the second he showed up on Raw was a dumb idea.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE is going to be fun when they have to close the developmental center after their next TV deal falls through and they're on FS Sports money.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE is going to be fun when they have to close the developmental center after their next TV deal falls through and they're on FS Sports money.
Meltzer doesn't think they'll get less money.

Draxal

Thanks friend, I will look into it.

For friends with DDT Universe, I recommend this. http://ddtuniverse.com/program/index/SKI-057_0

I actually sourced it from here, so I'd just link to it directly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stardomjos...doms_mid_2017_faq_almost_everything_you_ever/

One caveat.

This is basically the same as the Japanese services except a bit easier to navigate for English speakers. It's available in the US and a few other countries, but it's also blocked in many places for now.

Top Bottom