• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Anth0ny

In his old age, Vince has eased on pushing ripped guys. Just being tall is okay.

All the short fucks in wwe might as well go to new Japan right now.

I'm about 6'2 but outside of work I mostly sit here and post in this thread while watching imaginary fights. So I am very unhealthy.

I've drank about 2 1/2 bottles of wine tonight and have to be up in 6 hours to see "friends."

*edit* I still feel to weird about seeing Kairi Hojo in a WWE environment. I can't imagine what type of stories they would involve Kairi in on the main roster. I mean. What will the do.

God this is amazing.
zoya85sy0.jpg

I'm trying my best to lean out the best I can over the next 6 weeks. It is not fun =/

Any tips?

My third kid gets here mid-september and I have been working my ass off. I cut carbs out entirely for now until I can weed out what the fucking problem is. Been alternating my days to weights, cycling, weights, etc. Trying to lose 10 lbs before he arrives.

I'm trying my best to lean out the best I can over the next 6 weeks. It is not fun =/

I like to joke about my unhealthiness (even thought I am fucked). I do drink way too much alcohol, maybe 6 bottles of wine or a quart of rum and a dozen beers a week. It is basically the only way anyone in my area has a social life. I still walk/jog the equiv of 10-12 miles a day and when I am in Sydney for work it is considerably more. I pretty much only eat lean meats and salad/raw vegetables each meal but I need to cut back on awful snack shit when I am drunk.

I'm getting a dehydrator in the next couple of weeks so I can make my own jerky/biltong. Aside from the sodium content at least it is a healthy thing to snack on.

My sodium consumption is what worries me most, even more than alcohol misuse/abuse. I was taught to cook by Thai folks so there is insane amounts of fish sauce/soy/dark soy/oyster sauce + chicken powders, MSG etc in most of the things I know how to make that actually taste great.

Any tips?

My third kid gets here mid-september and I have been working my ass off. I cut carbs out entirely for now until I can weed out what the fucking problem is. Been alternating my days to weights, cycling, weights, etc. Trying to lose 10 lbs before he arrives.

All diet. Let's first track what you eat for a week. Hop on myfitnesspal and just log it. Then we can reassess after a week.

I like to joke about my unhealthiness (even thought I am fucked). I do drink way too much alcohol, maybe 6 bottles of wine or a quart of rum and a dozen beers a week. It is basically the only way anyone in my area has a social life. I still walk/jog the equiv of 10-12 miles a day and when I am in Sydney for work it is considerably more. I pretty much only eat lean meats and salad/raw vegetables each meal but I need to cut back on awful snack shit when I am drunk.

I'm getting a dehydrator in the next couple of weeks so I can make my own jerky/biltong. Aside from the sodium content at least it is a healthy thing to snack on.

My sodium consumption is what worries me most, even more than alcohol misuse/abuse. I was taught to cook by Thai folks so there is insane amounts of fish sauce/soy/dark soy/oyster sauce + chicken powders, MSG etc in most of the things I know how to make that actually taste great.

Get an instant pot. Those things are lifesavers when it comes to cooking in bulk.

PWInsider said:
WWE has canceled Talking Smack as a weekly series, multiple sources have confirmed with PWInsider.com.

This past Tuesday's episode was its final episode on the WWE Network.

The series featured a lot of great character and promo work from different Smackdown roster performers including Kevin Owens and Alexa Bliss as well as Daniel Bryan and Renee Young doing a great job hosting.

The current plan, we are told, is to use Talking Smack exclusively as a post-PPV broadcast.

RIP

Was the network becoming too appealing with Talking Smack? Fucking idiots

in other news

3 more ROH/NJPW US dates coming in October

Tempted to make the trek to Ohio for the Bucks and Takahashi. Hope more people will be announced but no idea

Three events in three days – October 12th in Buffalo, NY, October 13th in Pittsburgh, PA, and October 14th in Columbus, OH – the tour brings the combined stars of ROH and NJPW to these cities for the first time. At this time, Ring of Honor is proud to announce that competing from NJPW, fans can expect to see the current ROH Television champion - KUSHIDA; The Killer Elite Squad; Hiromu Takahashi; and FIRST TIME IN THE USA – Yoshi Hashi. Also expected to appear, ROH World Champion Cody, ROH Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks, ROH Six Man Champions Dalton Castle and the Boys, Bully Ray, The Briscoes, Jay Lethal, and many more.

Tickets for these three events go on sale for Ringside Members next Wednesday, July 19th at 10:00 AM ET and for the General Public on Friday, July 21st at 10:00 AM ET.

Get an instant pot. Those things are lifesavers when it comes to cooking in bulk.

I have been thinking about picking one up. I do have a slow cooker and a thermomix but I have so many pressure cooker recipes I am sure it would come in handy.

Being able to mix/knead my own bread with the thermomix makes it easier to know what exactly is in the bread/laziness when it comes to actually making it makes it pretty easy to cut out carbs. Even if one isn't worrying about carbs, homemade bread and rolls are so much more delicious than what one can buy in stores it is worth the effort for dinner parties/BBQs etc. There are a number of good high protein/low carb bread recipes available though that are actually quite good. Similar with pan toasted flat breads.

I actually once cooked mescaline in a slow cooker.

If anyone wants some advice in that regard, make sure you clean it thoroughly before someone decides to make soup.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Turns out I'm getting promoted ahead of our yearly review. It's time for the main roster folks.

I had that happen once and ended up getting a pay raise at the yearly review as well.

Also gave me two weeks of vacation time that I had to use in the next three weeks so it was literally get promoted and a raise, go on vacation, get a second raise in a period of about a month.

Top Bottom