• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Pikma

Banned
tumblr_nkcoxeC1K21sg99p0o1_1280.png

The only Liger attire I dislike.
That's awesome

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
RIP Talking Smack.

I don't know why they put it after 205 Live.

If anything, 205 Live should go on before Smackdown.

205 Live needs to ditch the live and air on Thursdays. Needs to be taped before Smackdown, not after. Smackdown Live should have been immediately after as it was before 205.

kiguel182

No Bryan and it being taped and airing later killed the show. It was at a time the best thing they had and helped elevate some dudes.

Less Bryan is a shame. I wonder how much time is left in his contract. Him retweeting someone saying living withou the WWE is easier than ever was very telling.

somedevil

No Bryan and it being taped and airing later killed the show. It was at a time the best thing they had and helped elevate some dudes.

Less Bryan is a shame. I wonder how much time is left in his contract. Him retweeting someone saying living withou the WWE is easier than ever was very telling.

That person was xpac and his contract ends in fall 18 it seems.

Syder

I dunno, everyone on Twitter seems to love it
I watched the first conference only, I didn't find it entertaining. It's super hard to suspend disbelief that McGregor has any chance, and this is coming from someone that watches wrestling, which makes the trash talking difficult to buy into.
Makes it doubly hard to support this in anyway when it means we'll never see Conor again in UFC.

Hold up, they killed Talking Smack? Now what will get people to stick around for the MYC finals?

I'm not one of those #5Years folks, but goddamn this company is stupid.

Syder

Only way I'd watch 205 LIVE was if they aired it before SmackDown.

Talking Smack was completely ruined by having it an hour later.

Carnby

I'm going to watch Cody Rhodes wrestle Jack Swagger in a baseball field tomorrow night. Mysterio and Ricochet will be there too. Oh boy!

WALTER vs Fred Yehi for the PROGRESS Atlas title at EVOLVE 90 on August 11th

WALTER also doing 91, really hope this and BOLA is the breakout for him.

In other news, Shine's Women's tournament kicks off tonight:
cNsvWj_mUzT3kkB7SM8DtQ-yMDSsyIRK1wA8uejXDtY6pXwHG5Zc3Myl0LvY1PMl0yFMMfvMwCrrooSZpaWXQFPhe1aAuRKcqP3kR52RyKbPsiUIMVcgarVccQ_MlLHEV4AD-YyJNbR6DF0=s0-d-e1-ft

I don't know how Nicole Matthews only made the MYC reserve list

Seriously. Nicole is amazing so lucky I get to see her work once or twice a month here.

Just saw this #SamiForSyria thing, I guess you can add the wrestlers donating to the good list.

The Steen family donated 5,000, same with Rollins, 1,000 from Bo. I am pretty sure the homophobic, islamophobic face that runs SD is not going to donate a cent.

https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/SAMIFORSYRIA

Big ups to Owens and Rollins.

Don't see the 1k from Bo though. Bo as in Bo Dallas?

Balor assuming people are impersonating gave 100$

Top Bottom