• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

So no more talking smack, bros??

tenor.gif

Also, had my second offical Fire Pro World match, and i absolutely got destroyed. I have an arcade stick as a controll, so the lock up system is pretty hard for me to master in my eary stage. I got bloodied up and the ref had to stop the match. In my mind, im thinking that when i finally woke up from being put to sleep, the crowd gave me a thunderous round of applause and chanted "pleasse come back! please come back!"

Ha ha ha holy shit.

So I'm doing a tourney in Fire Pro. On round 3 when:

Masked Crusher my monster giant CAW who wrestled maybe 6-7 minutes tops in total over his first two matches (I busted open, criticaled and one foot pinned Tanahashi im 3 min in round 2 lol) took on an exhausted Kenny Omega who barely got by Okada and then Elgin in matches that amounted to about 30-40 minutes combined.

I immediately start to just murder him and murder him. I get the critical on the reverse choke slam but I don't let the ref call the ko. I hit my finish but don't go for the pin. I'm trying to embarass him by hitting the One Winged Angel on Kenny. I pick him up, he reverses a move into a roll up I decide I'm only going to try and kick out at 2 to make it dramatic... well fuck me if I'm not too slow and a criticaled Omega pins me.

His celebration is lying face down not moving because he's still criticaled lol.

So now the entire rest of the tourney is all CPU

I see they based the cpu logic on Gedo's booking

And Yoshi-HASHI just beat Tenzan... Dude is in the semis.

Edit: Annnd he's in the finals against Naito... he pinned Tanaka with a punch lol

Edit 2: AHHHHH Yoshi-HASHI just won the whole fucking thing. He submitted Naito godfucking damnit

Also :( a critical doesn't carry over in a tournament oh well.

And then I tried to punish him for winning by locking him in with my monster in a barbed wire deathmatch. I wanted to critical him so badly that he eventually got a few moves in and won

Fuck you Yoshi-HASHI.

4 on 1 land mine death match against The Elite for you.

Fuck yessss The Elite murdered him. No explosions though.

Replayed this time I controlled Kenny and CPU were Bucks and Scurll pinned Hashi in 4:28 with the OWA then picked that fuck up after the and through him over the top rope onto the landmine. BOOM

Suck it Yoshi-HASHI

Egg0

Banned
Who's all ruining their sleep schedule tonight?

I'm contemplating it since I got to be up by 8, I might as well go to sleep way early and wake up at 3 or 3:30 before the tournament matches start.

JNx2POI.jpg

Yeah, that'll be good.

Also, a disgusting amount of YOSHI-HASHI hate in this thread, even if it is Fire Pro-based! Shame on you all!

I'm going to murder him again in a match just for you after Alvarez vs Lawlor vs Meltzer elimination rumble for WO/F4 supremacy finishes up.

Fithy Tom makes both Meltz and Alvarez tap to heel holds in a 100% rated match!

Now to kill Yoshi-HASHI

Who's all ruining their sleep schedule tonight?

I'm contemplating it since I got to be up by 8, I might as well go to sleep way early and wake up at 3 or 3:30 before the tournament matches start.

Evo, Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, G1.

The sleep schedule is already dead.

Just for you Monsoon I fought 1 on 4 against four Yoshi-HASHIs and punched each one of them into submission in an elimination match.

And I did it again this time I beat them all until they criticaled.

I have a ring just full of dead Yoshi-HASHIs XD

Insane camerawork;

7V3B3AY.gif

Just for you Monsoon I fought 1 on 4 against four Yoshi-HASHIs and punched each one of them into submission in an elimination match.

And I did it again this time I beat them all until they criticaled.

I have a ring just full of dead Yoshi-HASHIs XD

You leave him/them alone, goddamnit!

UberTag

F**k you Vince for cancelling Talking Smack, the one f**king show from your dumb ass company I still enjoyed, the one show that let the talent be themselves and just entertain. And you're all, PEOPLE LIKE IT? SHUT IT DOWN! ALL OF IT!

:|
Serves you right for giving him your money. Now you know better.

Hex

Banned
So how is Fire Pro?

The Hex File on Fire Pro:
Caw options are amazing.
Move sets are second to none.
Match types are vast.
Community support is fantastic.
Customization is insane.
You can even fine tune the AI for every situation.

Kind of an ugly game until you really dig down
Shite netcode
After you do the tutorial and challenges, there is not alot to do than make caws fight or beat up on caws.

Top Bottom