• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Adam Cole in Cody's spot would've been much better but
wtzgU.gif

Y'all are pretending that Cole, "Mr. Excels at Nothing Except Saying His Name and Baby" is a killer wrestler himself. Cody might be the master of the 2.5* match, and Cole's the king of the 3* match.

Beefy

Look at this crap, people being from the future like some sort of CHIKARA storyline they'd all crap on if they were from present. I believe this means we should all bring back our good friend Archibald Peck.

Half the world is destroyed because of Trump. We all have robot lungs as well.

Zach

I'll still take 80-year-old Jim Ross and his sloppy commentary over Cole and Jibble (with help from Vince McMahon and the marketing department) all day.

Skip tag matches and Lethal match.

Watch the US Championship matches (skip Hangman Page/Jay Lethal as it wasn't very good).

Skip the multi-mans, watch the tournament matches, GOD vs War Machine and Cody/Okada.

It was a good show brent

Thanks friendos

I had no interest in the Lethal/Hangman match anyway.

Just saw a GIF from Okada/Rhodes, did he re really where red, white & blue tights?

Thanks friendos

I had no interest in the Lethal/Hangman match anyway.

Just saw a GIF from Okada/Rhodes, did he re really where red, white & blue tights?

yep
and a nifty american flag coat

and his entrance was america all over

i do enjoy them super playing up the invading gaijin heel gimmick at a us show, and it working.

Also kind of interesting see reactions to the show on here versus Wreddit. Kind of can tell what people have and haven't ventured outside of main US wrestling. A few people on Wreddit exclaiming how amazing it was to have wrestling treated like a sport yadda yadda yadda.

Zach

Naito and Eesheee are pretty entertaining.

And you know what's a treat? Not a lot of hideous WWE zoomy shaky going on. Amazing.

Also kind of interesting see reactions to the show on here versus Wreddit. Kind of can tell what people have and haven't ventured outside of main US wrestling. A few people on Wreddit exclaiming how amazing it was to have wrestling treated like a sport yadda yadda yadda.
Shouldn't you embrace the uninitiated (me), instead of popping your collar at them?

Top Bottom