• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Ibushi/Naito II for the block finals?

I personally thought the fucking lawndart into the corner was the craziest shit

One of the worst, most unsafe moves I hate seeing.

I felt the same way. That was really fucking crazy. Both spots were insane.

I hate to think how far guys will take it this year.

So they did go with the JJ angle. Not a fan personally, I don't really trust wwf with this kind of storyline. :/

Strowman destroying Samoan Joe and Samoa Joe was great

Yeah, I think he mentioned the tana zsj finish, the super piledriver and the main event finish. I doubt he was a fan of the punishment Naito's neck took.

I made a gif of the only bit I really liked from raw

of course, it is BRAUN

SzT7g5N.gif

I can't imagine how much vince must love strowman

I'm convinced vince really does use him as his chariot backstage, just walking around berating anyone under 205

4UlgSAO.jpg

Fuck pretty sure Drifter actually used a real guitar to hit Balor... it's the one he played at the top and I think it had all the electronic hook ups and wiring.

Why the fuck don't you have him use a fucking gimmicked guitar. Idiots.

Fuck pretty sure Drifter actually used a real guitar to hit Balor... it's the one he played at the top and I think it had all the electronic hook ups and wiring.

You could tell just by the finish of the guitar that it isn't a gimmick. There has never been a gimmicked guitar that looked half as good as that one.

You could tell just by the finish of the guitar that it isn't a gimmick. There has never been a gimmicked guitar that looked half as good as that one.

Yeah and how it shattered.

Ironically a gimmicked guitar looks so much better

So they sacrificed safety for a less visually impressive spot.

Toki767

The crowd was basically dead at that Jason Jordan reveal.

I guess they clapped politely because it was Angle.

But even they knew this thing is stupid and going nowhere.

A four-corner survival match with KUSHIDA putting his ROH Television title on the line against Marty Scurll, Dalton Castle, and Hiromu Takahashi is the only other match announced for the Liverpool show as of now

Omg ROH

He also swung it like a baseball bat. He really got behind that thing

For those with Wrestling Observer subscriptions Meltzer and Alvarez are in full on "these fucking idiots" mode in regards to the Angle/JJ shit on this morning's after Raw Observer podcast . It's great

Drifting down the road Jinder took.

Get juiced.

Concuss Finn.

The Driftaraja.

He already speaks in the language of his people... coffee shop folk musicians

Im listening to 8it now. Pretty fun.

Them trying to understand how it could have ruined Angle's career is hilarious

Lol and they're just being so dumbfounded about Raw in general and fair enough it was dulllll

Meltzer just keeps asking questions and Alvarez is like I don't fucking know.

Lol they start talking about Titus managing Tanahashi to force him to get the surgery and how that wouldn't work.

My fav thing is just how serious they are.

Recall

I hope someone somewhere is compiling the best 50 NJPW matches of 2017, we are only in July and the amount of 4 star+ matches they've given us so far is staggering.

I hope someone somewhere is compiling the best 50 NJPW matches of 2017, we are only in July and the amount of 4 star+ matches they've given us so far is staggering.

I think at the end of the year I'll make a list.

Maybe do a podcast for folks here if anyone is interested

Them trying to understand how it could have ruined Angle's career is hilarious

Lol and they're just being so dumbfounded about Raw in general and fair enough it was dulllll

Meltzer just keeps asking questions and Alvarez is like I don't fucking know.

Lol they start talking about Titus managing Tanahashi to force him to get the surgery and how that wouldn't work.

My fav thing is just how serious they are.

Its always funny when Alvarez tries to make a joke and Meltzer responds completely seriously.

Its always funny when Alvarez tries to make a joke and Meltzer responds completely seriously.

Meltzer's legit seriousness is his charm.

That time he earnestly tried to answer someone's joke Simpsons question about if Bret Hart ever managed to sell the Burns Mansion in Springfield is phenomenal.

Everyone there is incredible and entertaining and awesome. Alvarez gets such a bad rap by folks selectively only sharing his rants.

kiguel182

Lol at Jason Jordan being the son of Kurt. What a waste of a great talent.

Not only did the WWE completely botch the great thing American Alpha had with each other but as now made a ridiculous storyline with Jordan. So unnecessary and he gains nothing from this apart from always being “Kurt’s son” for a while.

People wanted Kurt as a manager well, he is now the father of one of them!

Lol at Jason Jordan being the son of Kurt. What a waste of a great talent.

Not only did the WWE completely botch the great thing American Alpha had with each other but as now made a ridiculous storyline with Jordan. So unnecessary and he gains nothing from this apart from always being “Kurt’s son” for a while.

People wanted Kurt as a manager well, he is now the father of one of them!

Yeah it's a total waste of Chad Gable

So Enzo and Cass never won tag team gold (when basically every team gets a run with the belts), and American Alpha were a massive flop on the main roster, I never would have guessed those

Rimfya

Banned

Has anyone compiled a list of how many times WWE has dropped the ball this year alone? It's really amazing how they cut off just about anything at the knees.

For every Braun there's a dozen American Alpha's.

Top Bottom