• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

yuraya

So Cena buried Russian version of Rusev and now gonna bury Bulgarian version.

Seriously why they gotta keep feeding him to Cena? Give him a title run or something ffs. I would even take watching Rusev get some tag team run instead of this shit.

Foggy

Dear God I need that match now, especially that this horeshit of a show. I'm feeling ill/woozy before the show so I guess thats why I'm posting so much, I guess.

Feel free to check out the Real Hero Archive. You can watch a recent BJW show with its excellent jr division and hosses at the top of the card. Maybe see the finals of the recent Dragon Gate tournament. You could watch Shuji Ishikawa's excellent title run in AJPW or see how NOAH is clawing itself back to life. Hell, you could even see what the talented women of Sendai or Oz Academy are up to.

No shortage of tremendous wrestling at your fingertips. Just waiting.

Feel free to check out the Real Hero Archive. You can watch a recent BJW show with its excellent jr division and hosses at the top of the card. Maybe see the finals of the recent Dragon Gate tournament. You could watch Shuji Ishikawa's excellent title run in AJPW or see how NOAH is clawing itself back to life. Hell, you could even see what the talented women of Sendai or Oz Academy are up to.

I recommend fortune Dream 4 it wasst as good as 3 but it was great in its own way

I need to catch up on DG

Definitely recommending All Japan everyday

mrboo001

Banned

That all sounds good, there even the UK side with promotions like Progress. I'd say no time for it all but I'm listening to Smackdown while playing Civ. I still have a bookmark about your post about Shuji Ishikawa ( http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242874634&postcount=5273 ), I should watch something from that.

Charlotte vs Becky are definitely the final two. Just depends who wins.

If Becky wins she's so they can get the belt on Carmella.
I could also see it being Charlotte, Becky and Lana last. Then Charlotte takes an opportunity shot on Becky as she attacks Lana.
Natural Selection on Becky while she is doing the disarmer

somedevil

Bayley getting her own candy on fye:

DFDwwXCVYAAS-Gn.jpg:large

Foggy

That all sounds good, there even the UK side with promotions like Progress. I'd say no time for it all but I'm listening to Smackdown while playing Civ. I still have a bookmark about your post about Shuji Ishikawa ( http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242874634&postcount=5273 ), I should watch something from that.

Wrestling is a pretty serious time sink so whatever makes sense for your time is worth it as long as you're enjoying yourself. UK wrestling is still a big time blind spot for me, I'm just waiting for a natural reshuffle of my time to get to it. And definitely check those Ishikawa matches out when you get the chance, you'll be glad you did.

Are you seducing me, Foggy?

Hardbody graps does a body good

DCPpdveUAAAwZ3M

mrboo001

Banned
Just had a thought; If the language barrier could be broken, these guys and Kota Ibushi would be amazing together, even just a scene.

Top Bottom