• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
I listened to JR and Austin talking about Nak and I kind of agree with them. I really liked his match with Zayn but everything else has been meh. His position as another guy on SD takes away his mystique and giving him overly scripted promos makes everything he says seem jarringly robotic.

The match with Ziggler was bad and made him look like a fucking geek too.

Plus he works on tempo, 10-15 minute matches do not suit his style and pacing.

If any of you nerds have HighSpots, check out the latest AAW show added, Take No Prisoners 5/6/17. The ZSJ/Elgin match is lit as fuck, crowd is nuts for it as well. Rest of the card is good (Pentagon/Keith Lee) but that match in particular is worth seeking out if you have the means

They had an entertaining 4 minutes where GAF was swearing Finn wasn't hurt by the guitar, despite my clearly pointing out the bloody towel

That was a real ass guitar wasn't it? Like, I know you can't hit people in the head anymore, but goddamn. I feel like a gimmicked headshot would've been safer than that shit last night.

Plus he works on tempo, 10-15 minute matches do not suit his style and pacing.

That is true.

I think WWEs failing to actually make people look like stars is badly hurting him too. It cant be that hard to build a money feud between he and AJ but if he keeps phoning it in it would be hard to care anyway.

Foggy

Speaking of worked guitars

kKIVrlL.jpg

oJy8jjw.jpg

W1gvaol.jpg

I listened to JR and Austin talking about Nak and I kind of agree with them. I really liked his match with Zayn but everything else has been meh. His position as another guy on SD takes away his mystique and giving him overly scripted promos makes everything he says seem jarringly robotic.

The match with Ziggler was bad and made him look like a fucking geek too.

People expecting Wrestle Kingdom Nakamura full time only have themselves to blame.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If you guys can get your eyeballs on 205 live. Mustafa Ali and Drew Gulak put on a 25 minute best of 3 falls match that was really excellent.

MG310

I love Finn but I would not mind.
He has single handedly made Sampson look legit in each match and Sampson will leave looking credible as a heel

Drifter's booking has been a pleasant surprise. He slipped into the Ambrose/Miz feud and got a couple of wins there, now he's probably going to get a cheap win over Balor next week.

I figured he would immediately be heel Apollo Crews.

It would never happen, but Nakamura would greatly benefit from a slightly more busy Lesnar schedule. Watching him grimace through backstage segments, do that crazy long entrance, and put on run of the mill (for him) matches weekly has taken his shine off for me.

Top Bottom