• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Oh dear lord, they are doing a Final Deletion segment with Scott Steiner. This looks pretty cringe compared to the Hardy stuff...and that was over the damn top.

Tall4Life

large.gif

WrassleGAF Universe™, after the GAF police arrested me for two weeks I am making my return!

And Seph, while I'm happy that you moved GWF5 back so it was after I was unbanned, you really should've just had it on Friday.

>be me
>read "Welcome back, brother"
>excited it might be Bluekaveli
>disappointed when it's not
>it's some guy no one even noticed was gone
Feelsbadman.png

DMczaf

large.gif

WrassleGAF Universe™, after the GAF police arrested me for two weeks I am making my return!

And Seph, while I'm happy that you moved GWF5 back so it was after I was unbanned, you really should've just had it on Friday.

What a weak ass return.

Not even an entrance theme.

Tall4Life

lol do you know the story about him and that stupid outfit

I love that game series too, but he literally threw away having a career in New Japan just to cosplay that shit. 4 years later he's still doing it

It's not like he has anything left to lose, literally 99% of the business hates him

lol do you know the story about him and that stupid outfit

I love that game series too, but he literally threw away having a career in New Japan just to cosplay that shit. 4 years later he's still doing it

For real? I heard Low Ki is a pro at burning bridges, so I'm not surprised.

Okay, I need to hear this story now. Wrestle Kingdom?

A_x52ulCAAAfXnD.jpg

Yeah. I forget the exact circumstance, I could be getting this wrong but I believe it was either "he definitely didn't get it cleared with the company for their biggest show of the year and possibly went behind behind their back to get it cleared with Square Enix" or "he definitely didn't get it cleared with EITHER company (New Japan or Square Enix) and New Japan legit feared they'd be sued for it". Either way they were worried about legalities of the situation and felt disrespected by a roster member on their biggest day of the year, and it was over cosplay, so it stood out among almost every other bridge burning (aside from that time he got literally carried out of a company by security, which was hilarious)

Low-Ki's WWE exit behind the scenes could have never been funnier than his on-screen exit from NXT

Where he got his ass kicked by the whole roster for almost 10 full minutes. Long enough that one of the members kicking his ass got bored and wound up also kicking the ass of one of his partners. Long enough Michael Cole was openly questioning his own company's security team existence/employment

Top Bottom