• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

For anyone wondering about the Ricochet LU shoot:

LU's contracts are notoriously shit, and until x amount of months after your last scheduled date with them airs on TV, you're not allowed to be on another promotion airing on American TV. Their extra-long hiatus this year pushed back Ricochet's final date airing further than it would have been, but even without that fact he still wouldn't have been allowed to be on yesterday's AXS live US debut, and it sounds like they very recently (with lawyers) reminded him of that fact

For anyone wondering about the Ricochet LU shoot:

LU's contracts are notoriously shit, and until x amount of months after your last scheduled date with them airs on TV, you're not allowed to be on another promotion airing on American TV. Their extra-long hiatus this year pushed back Ricochet's final date airing further than it would have been, but even without that fact he still wouldn't have been allowed to be on yesterday's AXS live US debut, and it sounds like they very recently (with lawyers) reminded him of that fact

I still enjoy LU, but the way they do business is fucked and if they happened to go under I wouldn't be completely heartbroken about it.

Zach

Okada/Cody was okay. Okada is always pretty impressive. Cody wasn't great, which is surprising since he was trained by Glacier.

Zach

superkick.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I have pretty much zero internet access for the time being. Writing this from my lady's phone. My new building is being a real pain about getting the main line run in, and my god damn data ran out on my phone. And now I don't have access to the Hotspot I was using before. Going to be going to cafes and stealing their internet I guess.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE

AND G1 is amazing tonight? Fuck this shit

Kenny fucking Omega. Please never set foot in WWE.

It's down to whether he's fine being a midcarder in Japan and the US or just the US

For some that's an easy call, get both and take advantage of this expansion. But again, that's the smart thing. And there really aren't a whole lot of smart people in this industry by default.

Fucking Ishii, man. Fucking Kenny, man. Fucking Professional Wrestling.

It's nice being reminded that I love pro-wrestling.

Fuck you Dark Ninja!

Egg0

Banned
Man I really really wanted Ishii to win at the end there. He had a hell of a weekend between the matches with Naito, ZSJ and tonight with Kenny.

Top Bottom