• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

jmdajr

I believe it.

I'm sure there comes a point where you juice so much that you can't stand to be without it.

When you look good most of your life and one day you just can't hang anymore, hey it's tough. And that's considering most of these guys have been on the juice anyway.

Too bad he didn't know about low carb though!

In other carnival related news, someone just sent me a link detailing bull fights that went wrong.

I mean, those fuckers can piss off but jeez. Rough stuff.

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_otam6nR7jy1r7j5ugo1_1280.jpg

The only anime thread I've ever been to was the one that started with everyone hype about Ash finally possibly winning a tournament and immediately devolved when the inevitabLe happened. Still one of my fav threads

The only anime thread I've ever been to was the one that started with everyone hype about Ash finally possibly winning a tournament and immediately devolved when the inevitabLe happened. Still one of my fav threads
I BeCleved in him Sweeney..

Why couldn't you? Also I was disappointed in Attack on Titan Season 1. After the first half, i was hyped. Then the second half ruined it for me. It just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason

jmdajr

If I like an anime or show, the best thing to do is never step into a thread about it.

I don't go into Dragon Ball Super or Game of Thrones threads. I am sure it's nothing but sadness.

WWE is immune from these things. I can come here, people make fun of it, and I'm cool with it. Partly because we'll...it is dumb, and the participants know it's dumb. And I'm dumb for watching it, but also very ok with knowing it. That might actually be a sin. Knowingly supporting this.

AoT dropped the ball for me so fast after the first few episodes, eventually made it to then end of season 1 with its trash pacing but it hasn't exactly left me wanting for the second season.
Even if I have somehow heard it described as becoming WWE with titans.

969.gif

Hawlucha was robbed.

Tall4Life

If I like an anime or show, the best thing to do is never step into a thread about it.

I don't go into Dragon Ball Super or Game of Thrones threads. I am sure it's nothing but sadness.

WWE is immune from these things. I can come here, people make fun of it, and I'm cool with it. Partly because we'll...it is dumb, and the participants know it's dumb. And I'm dumb for watching it, but also very ok with knowing it. That might actually be a sin. Knowingly supporting this.
The GOT thread is actually pretty positive minus people whining about Ed Sheeran

Kornflayx

I made the mistake of going into GoT thread this week. Will never do it again.

Sephzilla

Yeah aside from the Ed Sheeran whining (which was the most "looking for reason to bitch" thing in a long time), the GoT thread has been mostly positive.

Sephzilla

The Ed Sheeran complaining basically boiled down to "he's a famous face I know, it ruins my immersion" even though Sean Bean and Lena Headey were both known names before Game of Thrones also.

jmdajr

The Ed Sheeran complaining basically boiled down to "he's a famous face I know, it ruins my immersion" even though Sean Bean and Lena Headey were both known names before Game of Thrones also.

I don't even know who he is. To me me is was just a dude,
that Arya will probably murder and body jack.

@TalkMMA (who has broken a bunch of MMA-related news) says Heyman and Brock were at UFC HQ during International Fight Week to meet with management, and that he'll be coming back. Already back in the USADA testing pool, and rumored to be dropping the belt to
Reigns
at Summerslam

His one-year suspension was retroactive to the date of the failed test, which was July 9. He's been eligible to return for a little over a week

Mahonay

Banned
@TalkMMA (who has broken a bunch of MMA-related news) says Heyman and Brock were at UFC HQ during International Fight Week to meet with management, and that he'll be coming back. Already back in the USADA testing pool, and rumored to be dropping the belt to
Reigns
at Summerslam

His one-year suspension was retroactive to the date of the failed test, which was July 9. He's been eligible to return for a little over a week
It's a carney world after all.

Sephzilla

Reigns
at Summerslam

Brock vs CM Punk - make it happen, Dana

Kornflayx

Reigns
at Summerslam

Maybe we can get a champion who's actually on the show more often than once every 3 months. Give me
the Big Dog

The difference in enthusiasm of new-daddy John Pollock's inside-his-car podcast on the first night of G1 Climax compared to Wai/Agnew's Review-A-Raw tells you everything you need to know about wrestling in 2017.

Fuck WWE.

Tom Nook

Reigns
at Summerslam

Is it still going to be a
4-way
at SS?
So Brock won't eat the pin

Mahonay

Banned
This has to be a lie. Fucking WWE and fucking John Cena.

Not going to bother with catching up with Smackdown.
I don't understand how you can be shocked, it's Vince. And his wife is in the fucking Trump administration. WWE's view on America is far right.

They've always been shitty with pushing outright military propaganda. Cena was a vehicle for that.

Top Bottom