• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Jabronay thinks Vince and Linda share a bedroom
😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_otgl3zCVje1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Jabronay thinks Vince and Linda share a bedroom
😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌
I'm sure their love has heated up again now that Trump is in office and Linda has a position in the Kremlin...I mean Whitehouse.

I'm sure their love has heated up again now that Trump is in office and Linda has a position in the Kremlin...I mean Whitehouse.
Wow we got a real anti-patriot over here

I'll tell you what pal come this sunday at WWE Battleground when John Cena holds the United States flag high over his head in victory he's doing it for all of us whether you want it or not

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but FWIW Battleground odds sung this morning. Favorites now are
Charlotte, Usos, Cena, Zayn, Owens, Corbin, and Orton
. Only
Cena
and
Charlotte
were favored before this morning.

Corbin
being favored. lol

Keep in mind this is one place's odds, so it's entirely possible they are inaccurate. Other places each list different odds.

Tagyhag

Ryback wrote a book?

Ryback, also known as "The Big Guy", may seem like he has it all - success as a professional athlete, health, money, and a physique to envy. But in Wake Up, It's Feeding Time he reveals that he hasn't always been so successful; he had to earn it.

The key to his success - and yours too, if you heed his advice - is to "believe in yourself, even when nobody else does", set smart goals and work toward achieving them.

In this inspirational book, Ryback hands out gem after gem of useful life lessons, and he shows you how you too can take charge and live the life of your dreams.

Truly a visionary.

Hasney

WAKE UP ITS READING TIME (but not really)
ByDon Jonsonon February 23, 2017
Verified Purchase
I thought I was getting a steal when this book popped up for 99 cents on Kindle, but unfortunately this is borderline unreadable. Seems like the author spoke to himself in a voice recorder and had it dictated with zero editing involved. It's total stream of consciousness ramblings full of half-cocked nonsensical ideas. This is the literary equivalent of listening to a homeless man talking to himself inside a McDonald's. Few things in life seem like a ripoff at 99 cents but I guess I should have expected this from a man that talks about pooping himself on a weekly basis

Stellar review of his book

Dearest
NOT! ha ha
Zach,

Have you played Telltale's The Walking Dead?
If so, were you #TeamKenny?

The answers to these questions decide SportsEntertainmentGAF history.

Thank you,
OwensIsNow.

Zach

Dearest
NOT! ha ha
Zach,

Have you played Telltale's The Walking Dead?
If so, were you #TeamKenny?

The answers to these questions decide SportsEntertainmentGAF history.

Thank you,
OwensIsNow.
Yes, I played it. I don't know if I was on #TeamKenny. It's been a long time.

Anth0ny

So is okada njpw's big dog?

Yes. Except he puts on 5 star classics consistently unlike that big bitch over in WWE who is constantly carried to just "okay" matches.

Your perception of what is a good match and what is a boring match changes dramatically once you start watching New Japan regularly, I find. WWE in ring is nigh unwatchable for me now besides Takeovers and maybe the odd PPV here and there.

Top Bottom