• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The Thor trailer has me marking the fuck out.

DxOI732.gif

NOSIl47.gif

Anyone playing WWE Tap Mania? It's super dumb but I cant stop playing.

I just won the event, either the game's a flop or I'm somehow the best player ever because I spent six out of the final eight hours of the event at Sea World.

But I got 25 packs and got one four star, Randy Orton bleh, and two three stars AJ Styles and Nakamura. I also got enough shards for Styles that I only need like ten more to make him a four star.

Nekofrog

Banned
This has seriously been the best weekend for me. I've stayed up all night 3 nights in a row watching the G1 while higher than the British Bulldog at a party.

Love this company.

Jervis Cottonbelly is now Gentleman Jervis. His mask no longer has a monocle, and commentators said his belly is no longer made of cotton

WrestleCircus crowd greeted his entrance with a Fuck Chikara chant

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wrestlecircus was pretty good, less nonsense then last time and more solid matches.

5 hours is too freaking long though.

Guarantee someone's going to say after this card, like everyone said after last card, "I hope WrestleCircus' next card is shorter"

They all have 10 matches, they all have at least talk of an intermission in addition to that, they all have been and will all be minimum 4+ hours.

Found a non-spoiler bracket of the MYC and I'm pretty sure I can figure out the finals. Maybe not though. Still glad I could find one without spoilers.

Top Bottom