• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

Weirdly, I keep having issues with NJPW World on my Phone/Tablet/Casting on Block A nights. Phone and tablet restart the VOD every so often and the casting just crashed. Got around to sideloading the Fire Stick app on my Android TV and that seemed to work thank fuck.

Just a heads up that NJPW World FireTV app does not save your position. I had mine time out because I had left it paused and when I came back I had to fast forward back to where I was.

Kazuchika Okada (2-0) vs. Sanada (1-1)
*Kenny Omega (2-0) vs. Toru Yano (1-1)
*Tama Tonga (1-1) vs. EVIL (1-1)
*Minoru Suzuki (1-1) vs. Juice Robinson (1-1)
*Michael Elgin (0-2) vs. Satoshi Kojima (0-2)

Sanada vs okada should be great

J0vFuWP.jpg

Menome

How long until The Network has regular commercial breaks on the archives in the same manner as live TV?

They already have it on the NXT VODs. Really pissed me off when they started putting one in halfway during the main events.

It's their own show on their own network and they're interrupting it with adverts for their own network.

It's honestly kinda of creepy too.

Well yeah... there's a reason he's called The Ticking Time Bomb...

But still broke my heart... he sold the devastation so well and made the whole thing so "believable" shit even Meltzer and Alvarez re-capped it as Daryl is dead, Daryl has been killed, Daryl has been murdered in complete seriousness.

Foggy

It wasn't even that Fale had beef with LIJ or Hiromu at that point. Daryl was chilling at the announce table, minding his own. And then Fale killed him with malice in his heart. Unforgivable.

My friend is coming over to watch Battleground tonight. Making Bulgogi beef. It's been marinating overnight.

Making deviled eggs for the appetizer.

klonere

Banned
Dear god that crowd for Okada/Elgin was absolutely losing their minds.

It's sad that Elgin is clearly being pushed down the card, he has such great chemistry with all the main event NJPW talent.

MC Safety

I can't remember, did they announce a women's title match for tonight?

Naomi has assured us she will be there to personally congratulate the winner of the special match to determine her next challenger.

I fear we will be spared the butt bump, the butt shake, and the ridiculous hopping kicks.

Zach

Long time lurker here...

I just wanted to thank you guys for putting me onto NJPW, I've cancelled my WWE Sub and subbed to NJPW after watching a few matches on Dailymotion.

Jesus Christ this G1 tournament is incredible, just catching up ( finished yesterday's matches ) but so far this tournament in a few days has given me 10x more entertaining matches than the WWE has given me in years.

So thanks again guys, time for me to go back to lurking.
Did anyone ask my man here for his Fave Five?

klonere

Banned
Yeah in ring Fale does very little for me. He feels so awkward moving around and is a very unconvincing monster.

That's just me though.

Syder

I still feel like Fale wrestles decent matches because he's accustomed to the Japanese styles.

Hence why he had a better match with Okada than Cody did.

Long time lurker here...

I just wanted to thank you guys for putting me onto NJPW, I've cancelled my WWE Sub and subbed to NJPW after watching a few matches on Dailymotion.

Jesus Christ this G1 tournament is incredible, just catching up ( finished yesterday's matches ) but so far this tournament in a few days has given me 10x more entertaining matches than the WWE has given me in years.

Glad to hear and good to see you!

Mahonay

Banned
Long time lurker here...

What's your FAVE FIVE?

Anth0ny

Just finished watching ZSJ/Ibushi from night 3.

An incredible match and they barely left their feet.

If Bryan is serious about developing a safer style when he comes back, he should have a chat with ZSJ. Such a great, safe style that is still super impressive to watch. No shitty looking suicide dives or unnecessary headbutts needed.

Ronin Ray

It wasn't even that Fale had beef with LIJ or Hiromu at that point. Daryl was chilling at the announce table, minding his own. And then Fale killed him with malice in his heart. Unforgivable.

Is it strange I was legitimately shocked and mad when Fale did that? I want a fale Hiromu match so bad and I want it to end with the resurrection of Daryl

Top Bottom