• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

A Siri move tho....

At least it's not the Emoji movie!

patrick-stewart-poop-emoji.jpg

I am still going hard with fire pro wrestling...

Made a Nick Gage and he even bleeding before the bell starts with his head bandaged. Im going to put him in the ring with Cody Rhodes in light tubes and exploding barbwire boards on the floor death match....

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Huh, I take back what I said yesterday. They might actually be learning

@WrestleCircus
Effective August 5th:mad:WrestleCircus will be moving to an 8 match per show model based on feedback from our audience.

Excellent.

5 hours is just too damn long for any show.

Foggy

Reading redditors having a piss fight over whether Dean Ambrose is more compelling than Tomohiro Ishii is really amusing.

Hex

Banned
Reading redditors having a piss fight over whether Dean Ambrose is more compelling than Tomohiro Ishii is really amusing.

The only thing compelling about Dean Ambrose is his wife.
Fuck Dean Ambrose.
Ishii is money, Ishii is love, Ishii is life

Anyway who says NJPW is unaccessable is truly a fucking idiot. Like the moron who complains about watching a movie from a different language "I don't like to read subtitles", fuck off you close minded prick,

Pro wrestling has zero complexities about it that you need English commentary to spell anything out. It's very clear by how it's presented and if you can't figure it out then it isn't for you.

NJPW should never sacrifice what makes it amazing just to keep a few morons quiet. A Japanese promotion should never change its roots, it defeats the point you moment you have western fans dictate everything.

Wrestling is easy to understand in any language.

どのようなマーク

Huh, I take back what I said yesterday. They might actually be learning

@WrestleCircus
Effective August 5th:mad:WrestleCircus will be moving to an 8 match per show model based on feedback from our audience.

People have been telling them this for almost a year and they always, always stuck their heads in the sand about it

They have foot in mouth syndrome just like every other money mark promoter

Menome

The only thing compelling about Dean Ambrose is his wife.
Fuck Dean Ambrose.
Ishii is money, Ishii is love, Ishii is life

I really hope this business with Seth on RAW leads to a heel turn. I feel that his 'crazy and unpredictable' persona is hampered by him having to stay within the boundaries of being a charming-rogue face.

If he can act reckless and actually unpredictable, maybe he can start being this modern Roddy Piper that WWE seems to want him to be.

Hex

Banned
I really hope this business with Seth on RAW leads to a heel turn. I feel that his 'crazy and unpredictable' persona is hampered by him having to stay within the boundaries of being a charming-rogue face.

If he can act reckless and actually unpredictable, maybe he can start being this modern Roddy Piper that WWE seems to want him to be.

Something, because I do not know how many times more they can put Miz and Ambrose together.

somedevil

Smart Money is in here are battleground favorites:

English, Jinder, Cena(smallest favorite), New Day, AJ, Natalya, Nak and Zayn(DQ I bet)

Top Bottom