• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Awww, wrasslegaf, you didn't just go and spoil one hell of a GREAT swerve? I mean I'm not actually annoyed but I would've lost my shit at the "why?!" factor seeing that live.

Observer daily update said:
Finn Balor may have gotten banged up on Friday night's show in Fayetteville as he was wearing kinesio tape on his surgically repaired shoulder at last night's house show in Hampton.

smh, this guy...

#TeamFragile

I think finn is legit done

they've given up on guys who are far less injury prone than he is

He's feuding with the Drifter and Bray. There's no way to be further from a world title

Braun, Reigns, Joe, all well ahead of him and not going to be removed from that position anytime soon. Seth and Dean will be given chances at another run well before

"Good At Getting Hurt" Finn

The Deman I can't believe he got hurt again King

Ah yes, namely this guy, right.

ZRXuygC.png

mT1cqF1.png

Anth0ny

Was Finn this fragile in NJPW or is just the demand of WWE?

In WWE, you have carny fuckers like Seth Rollins trying to protect their spot by injuring other workers

In New Japan, the workers are honorable enough to end their OWN careers through strong style rather than their opponents.

Tye couldn't even win on the preshow, damn

Was Finn this fragile in NJPW or is just the demand of WWE?

He was almost certainly working hurt, because it's Japan and everyone has at least a concussion they aren't telling anyone about, but nothing tore or broke that was clearly so bad it required surgery, and it definitely didn't pile up like this

Dude hasn't went 2 months active without at least an injury scare, and that just doesn't happen unless something's seriously wrong with the guy (either bad style, or pissing people off enough they want to stiff him and only him)

somedevil

In WWE, you have carny fuckers like Seth Rollins trying to protect their spot by injuring other workers

In New Japan, the workers are honorable enough to end their OWN careers through strong style rather than their opponents.

What is this post? Accidents happen. Plus Gedo injured Homna so by your point he is a carny fucker?

Pikma

Banned
Dude hasn't went 2 months active without at least an injury scare, and that just doesn't happen unless something's seriously wrong with the guy (either bad style, or pissing people off enough they want to stiff him and only him)
What is this made up exaggerated bullshit?
Love it when something like this happens, it's like when the news first came out about KENTA's breaking his nose and people here started calling him soft and weak right away.

Top Bottom