• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

UberTag

Khali vs Orton at Summer Slam. Amazing.

Yup!

Oh. We are getting JINDER vs Cena. Ready for the America promos.
Watch Hogan come out during the match to give Cena backup when the Singhs and Khali try to interfere. Then they can pose together to "I Am a Real American" as Cena wins his record-breaking 17th title.

Watch Hogan come out during the match to give Cena backup when the Singhs and Khali try to interfere. Then they can pose together to "I Am a Real American" as Cena wins his record-breaking 17th title.

Not gonna lie, if we are going to get a predictable match with a predictable ending throwing in the Hulkster would make it tolerable

Closest I get to a dude my skin colour being WWE champ, why wouldn't I like it?

A roid freak who is as bland as Orton in the ring, a giant who can't move, and two guys who do nothing but take bad bumps (and don't actually have matches), raise your standards

Beefy

Cause Jinder sucks. But then again, I liked Del Rio cause he was Mexican. So the fuck do I know?

Jinder sucks, but least it a POC is my thing. That and I am bored of Orton/Cena always getting it. If there were different wrestlers around the champ belt I would probs think differently.

Beefy

A roid freak who is as bland as Orton in the ring, a giant who can't move, and two guys who do nothing but take bad bumps (and don't actually have matches), raise your standards

Who in the WWE aint on roids? I don't want another white dude that has held the belt a billion times. In Cena's case be a part timer as well. As I said, Jinder is the best of a shit bunch around the main chsmp scene. AJ/Nak/Owens/RuRu aren't getting anywhere near it.

What to another white dude that has held the belt a billion times? And is also a part timer? As I said, Jinder is the best of a shit bunch around the main chsmp scene. AJ/Nak/Owens/RuRu aren't gettting anywhere near it.

A different color of shit is still shit

Jinder's run has been fine for me. Orton has been working his ass off to try and get him over. Their matches have been ok, but they have not been boring. I really hope it's not Cena to take it off hin but Corbin cashing in right before Cena wins to steal the record away from hin

Main event scene
Jinder
Orton
Corbin
Possibly Cena
anchorman-teamjump.gif

On what stupid planet is bringing back The Great Khali a good idea

This company is so fucking stupid

Should have fucking Pirate Paul Burchill take him on at Summerslam in the first ever "Reminder Of Past Mistakes" match

Battleground was fun. My favorite match of the night was Orton vs Jinder.

Second was the tag titles match.

I had a great time watching it. The thing I'm looking forward to on Smackdown Live is the Fashion Files case. That was well done.

Top Bottom