• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Not seen her latest pic, I don't perv on her all the time.

She took a picture "under different lighting" and is acting like lighting can make anybody look that unhealthy

As a photographer, I promise that's not the case. It can be used to make unhealthy people look healthy, but not ever healthy people unhealthy, let alone severely so

Beefy

Not really, just a lil worried as she is in a abusive relationship

She took a picture "under different lighting" and is acting like lighting can make anybody look that unhealthy

As a photographer, I promise that's not the case. It can be used to make unhealthy people look healthy, but not ever healthy people unhealthy, let alone severely so

Ah, so trying to hide she looks ill.

I spoiled it when I posted the tweet, the only time I talked about it. I don't know why so few kept to that, so yeah I'll agree that's a problem

Who's excited for Orton vs Khali?

Zj3r35u.gif

Because it was a rumor. Literally the only thing posted was a tweet of a girl with a tall guy with no head in the frame.

Guy so tall he couldn't fit his head in a well-distanced photo
In an airport
In the area
On the night of a Punjabi Prison match

Yall don't get to jump through hoops in this thread over every little thing every Rumble weekend and then act like this is something the dots just couldn't be connected pretty easily on. Even the wrestling twitter guy who posted the tweet I linked to felt it was so obvious it didn't need to be spelled out beyond the picture

Foggy

In an airport
In the area

Yall don't get to jump through hoops in this thread over every little thing every Rumble weekend and then act like this is something the dots just couldn't be connected pretty easily on. Even the wrestling twitter guy who posted the tweet I linked to felt it was so obvious it didn't need to be spelled out beyond the picture

Was he holding a newspaper of today's date?

Because it was a rumor. Literally the only thing posted was a tweet of a girl with a tall guy with no head in the frame.

It's no big deal, man. I worry about when the surprises are big and deets drop beforehand. I just feel it's safer than sorry not to speculate. Anyway it's fucking Khali so I'm not sweatin it. Sorry for being a baby about it.

Raw64life

As somedevil said, only one was off

If wouldn't matter even if they were all correct. A WWE employee giving these sites their educated guesses are not spoilers and never will be.

Unless you want to lie and say you, like the smart money, thought Natalya was Ever getting a title shot

I thought Natalya was going to win because she's the logical choice to face the white meat babyface champ with Carmella owning MITB and Lana having lost to her 3 times already. My only prediction that was different from the odds was I thought Mike Kanellis would win. Doesn't make them anymore spoilers than the betting sites predictions.

Name one other time he used it, Biggest-Jabronie-Ever!
It's no big deal, man. I worry about when the surprises are big and deets drop beforehand. I just feel it's safer than sorry not to speculate. Anyway it's fucking Khali so I'm not sweatin it. Sorry for being a baby about it.
Nah. If it's something like blank is backstage at PPV. Then I agree that we have to start being more careful.

In an airport
In the area

I figured she was a short woman, because most women are. What was in the photo that made it clear they were in wherever the PPV was?

cordy

Banned
Mapped out all of 2017's ppv endings and man, it's not good.

RR- Heel standing tall
EC - Heel standing tall
FastLane - Face standing tall (Goldberg)
WM - Ends with Reigns beating Taker which is controversial
Payback - Heel standing tall
Backlash - Heel standing tall
Extreme Rules - Heel standing tall
Money in the Bank - Heel standing tall
GBoF - Lesnar won so idk what he is, in the match he leaned towards face tho
Battleground - Heel standing tall

I knew it was bad but shit's worse than I thought.

Mapped out all of 2017's ppv endings and man, it's not good.

RR- Heel standing tall
EC - Heel standing tall
FastLane - Face standing tall (Goldberg)
WM - Ends with Reigns beating Taker which is controversial
Payback - Heel standing tall
Backlash - Heel standing tall
Extreme Rules - Heel standing tall
Money in the Bank - Heel standing tall
GBoF - Lesnar won so idk what he is, in the match he leaned towards face tho
Battleground - Heel standing tall

I knew it was bad but shit's worse than I thought.

I sense a theme here. Seriously though, how can you have a heel dominate so much of the calendar year? And these are separate heels, right?

He won by being kicked in this balls

Trash

Jeez...

Top Bottom