• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

No. That's not what I mean.

This entire match has been move, rest spot, move, rest spot, move, rest spot, move, rest spot. They just lay there or go for a pin on a basic move. No holds.
Right, sorry, misunderstood. The two just don't seem to have much chemistry since the match wasn't great.

New Rollins Shirt
DFgPW9uVwAApCNa.jpg

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/889477817142054912

vm2iHnQ.png

XenoRaven

Maybe Snoozesuke Nakamura and Finn Boring can team up to form the Bullet Point Club, where they write down all their signature spots on a list as bullet points and then cynically run through them every single match with little to no variation.

Time to dash "attend a CZW show" off the bucket list. Looks like I'll be going to Onita/Tremont on Aug 5.

Lio Rush/Joey Janela is apparently on the card, too. Should be decent.

Edit: Thank you Mahonay for reminding me to catch up on Fashion Files. Somehow it seems like the best thing going on SDL at the moment.

Time to dash "attend a CZW show" off the bucket list. Looks like I'll be going to Onita/Tremont on Aug 5.

Lio Rush/Joey Janela is apparently on the card, too. Should be decent.

Edit: Thank you Mahonay for reminding me to catch up on Fashion Files. Somehow it seems like the best thing going on SDL at the moment.

That's Lio's last CZW match before he heads for 205 Live. You're gonna see something special, and I hope you have a fun time!

Menome

Aside from Battleground breaking The Curse, it also featured Aiden English wearing tights based on one of my favourite paintings.

Guess I'll have to root for him slightly now.

PWInsider is reporting that there will be another Superstar Shakeup after Summerslam.

Styles ain't getting last-minute saved this time

Fun fact: Enzo has been a rumored move to 205 Live (for "star power") since immediately after the Cass breakup. Guess we know when it's happening now!

Top Bottom