• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Him and Ellsworth, yes. Various sources including PWInsider and Rovert have alluded to as much, outright saying it's for star power

I don't know if releases will happen to accomodate the Shakeup additions. For the record, financials come out this week and at least rumors of (if not actual) releases usually follow throughout the following month

ed: 205 Live needing stars is why they're keeping around, they think it can be salvaged, and think it can be salvaged with Lio Rush, James Ellsworth, and Enzo Amore

DMczaf

WrassleGAF is going to have a Superstar Shakeup after Summerslam

Rumors are swirling that Zach might be moved to DC Universe GAF

Recall

I remember when that one dirt sheet told everyone that a Japanese performer couldn't use a top rope Elbow in WWE. Turned out to be a lie.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It was probably the best match on the card. I don't know if that means anything.

it was an awful show, but the opening tag match was quite good, nd clerly the moty. Gimme a break with that punjabi bullshit.

Sephzilla

WrassleGAF is going to have a Superstar Shakeup after Summerslam

Rumors are swirling that Zach might be moved to DC Universe GAF

WrassleGAF has traded Zach to SwitchGAF in exchange for three instances of thread locking immunity and a poster to be named later.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
PWInsider is reporting that there will be another Superstar Shakeup after Summerslam.

Styles ain't getting last-minute saved this time

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I didn't watch Battleground at all, but it sounds like i twas super bad.

Or plans change? But that doesn't happen in tbis company. Nope no volatility. Steady as she goes.

Meltzer has no incentive to lie about it. It's fun to give Meltzer shit, but he's basically the only person doing any journalism on the field at all and just making stuff up would tank his credibility.

Recall

Or plans change? But that doesn't happen in tbis company. Nope no volatility. Steady as she goes.

You're guess is as good as anyone's.

You have zero idea if there was a move ban, or there was never an issue to begin with. And you can never find out the truth but neither of us have a website that needs hits and subscriptions either.

Didn't the whole Kairi elbow rumor thing pop up like a week or two before the This Is Your Life segment and Bayley's burial at Extreme Rules?

Shit like that happening makes me doubt they would ever care enough about Bayley and what's a signature at best to her to make someone else never do the move becaose of it.

Foggy

You're guess is as good as anyone's.

You have zero idea if there was a move ban, or there was never an issue to begin with. And you can never find out the truth but neither of us have a website that needs hits and subscriptions either.

You're right but I'm not the one saying it was a lie.

Draxal

I didn't watch Battleground at all, but it sounds like i twas super bad.

Meltzer has no incentive to lie about it. It's fun to give Meltzer shit, but he's basically the only person doing any journalism on the field at all and just making stuff up would tank his credibility.

TBH, the guy who helps run stardom's official site posts on reddit, and said that Hojo told him that she wouldn't be able to do it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
rewatching CWC, dat Gargano v Ciampa match. Even there Ciampa was playing the heel, cant wait for Takeover.

Speaking of Takeover, has anything happened with the UK title or Dunn / Bate since Takover?

I've not really been able to keep up with New Japan much this year until the G1, but I have to say one of my increasingly favourite things is Kaze Ni Nare. Just sounds so good from the crowd. Wish I was familiar with Suzuki earlier.

rewatching CWC, dat Gargano v Ciampa match. Even there Ciampa was playing the heel, cant wait for Takeover.

Speaking of Takeover, has anything happened with the UK title or Dunn / Bate since Takover?

Getting defended at ICW on Saturday. Fatal four way between Dunne, Seven, Wolfgang and BT Gunn.

Syder

Given how bad that card was going in, and it still under-delivered, I don't get how KO and AJ weren't motivated to try to steal the show.

Top Bottom