• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

klonere

Banned
Stay strong, fam. Last year, your dude was on top the world after being dragged into his only decent main roster match with The Big Dog. Now he's getting beat up Bray Wyatt and The Drifter...but that jacket though...

He'll always have the jacket and the abs.

Although he's 36 tomorrow so maybe not for much longer.

WELP

@luchablog
#isGranMetalikOnMainEventThisWeek? No. @WWE has failed to use one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world for 35 consecutive days.

DFi01_gXkAAo0DA.png

Hex

Banned
As in limbo as Bayley is right now, I still like her a hundred times more than Sasha.
Sasha just comes off as boring and fake.
She does the same lines, she does the same little pose when she comes out, she has not grown or gotten any better but while Bayley it kind of shows, Sasha still acts like her shit is gold

Anth0ny

Wwe doesn't give a FOOK about good workers

It's worse now than it's been in a while. Main event scene is all chosen ones, tall fuckers or juice head monkeys.

WELP

@luchablog
#isGranMetalikOnMainEventThisWeek? No. @WWE has failed to use one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world for 35 consecutive days.

DFi01_gXkAAo0DA.png

Reminder, on the 99% chance he's not on 205 Live tomorrow, the earliest he can be used is next Raw or Main Event taping beforehand, meaning this officially gets expanded to 41 consecutive days

The weird thing about Metalik is that it's obvious Triple H likes him because he was one of the most pushed guys in the CWC and made it all the way to the finals.

But he doesn't speak English so Vince can't imagine pushing him.

Hex

Banned
LOL that very same reversal happens all the time in men's matches.
Just stop.
It was also a terrible assed looking splash.

Are we finally getting the needed Sasha heel turn at SummerSlam?

That's what I'm thinking. It allows you to keep the title on Alexa without hurting Bayley, and you then have an immediate hot feud in the Women's division that doesn't revolve around the title.

It also makes sense if Asuka is coming up as speculated, as you can move her immediately into a feud with Alexa.

Hex

Banned
I think ambrose is turning.

I was giving that thought.
It would give a new feud so I really would not complain.

But this is WWE so instead they will pull some miscommunication shit where Miz causes Rollins to accidentally hit Ambrose and they will drag it out

Top Bottom